Friday, September 9, 2011

Silly Friday

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.

If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.

The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day, drinking beer.

Flashlight: A metal tube used to store dead batteries.

The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Photograph: Free Pet Wallpapers
Share This


  1. I love these. Some I hadn't heard before. My favorite: "The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room."

  2. hahahaha! I had not heard a lot of these before! My favorite is the first one... Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. Because... well, ain't it the truth?!

    Big hugs, Sandee xoxo

    PS. 'definitely you are sharing some usefull aspects..its gud'

    Actually, Mr. Spammer didn't know it, but actually, you ARE! hahahaha!

  3. It has been said, "It is often best to remain silent and let the world think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Just sayin'.

  4. Boy howdy is that last one correct!

    I like the live by the sword one the best...

  5. Some of those are hilarious. I was familiar with most,but you found a few gems that I might just have to pinch.
    Let me add one;
    "Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film."

  6. Those are all terrific. The Spammer was good too. I get tons of those. The picture of the horse is great too. Have a super week end.

  7. You mean that's NOT what a flashlight is for?? Darn!

    Thanks for the Friday smile, Sandee!

  8. They are all great Sandee. I used the furniture to find the shin bone before. A couple of times in the daylight.

  9. Thanks for the laugh:) I liked the cars passing one.:) Although I do kind of have continual bruises on my shins... Have a great weekend:)

  10. "•Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak." I will be reusing this.

  11. My favorite "He who laughs last, thinks slowest"!
    Have a great day!

  12. really a good one today, i put another one of yours on my sidebar...

    smiles, bee

  13. The opening line reminds me of Mr Obama. Sorry to be political. I did rather enjoy the sword one also. Have a wonderful weekend!

  14. Lotta truth there! Thanks for the smiles.

    Big hugs from cool NC, honey...

  15. Great thoughts! I can especially relate to the dead batteries in the flashlight.


  16. LOL all good

    I was wondering if the horse was showing off his newly polished gnashers :-)

  17. I'm definetly in the 50-50-90 rule

  18. •If the shoe fits, I get another pair one just like it until they discontinue that model.

  19. I can fully relate to the shinbone law. Love the horse photo it's so cute
    Have a great weekend!!!

  20. There are definitely too many talented fools out there!

  21. You made lots of excellent points with these. Keep 'em comin'!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥