Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

I wish all my buddies a very happy Labor Day. May this great country turn around to more prosperous times. I pray for all those that have lost their jobs and their homes.

Our leaders need to quit finger pointing and playing the blame game and work together to create jobs. I'm talking about both sides of the aisle here. America needs their help desperately.

Graphic: Wallpapers dgreetings
Share This


  1. Same can be said here in the UK Sandee,
    our present government's expertise in the blame game is breathtaking and that isn't an over estimation.

    I wish all of you over the pond

    A Happy Labour day ;-)

  2. It would help if they'd start off by just doing no harm... until we can vote in some that will have the country's interests at heart rather than their own.

    Hoping your labor day is filled with laughter and good times! Big hugs xoxo

  3. Sandee I hope you have a wonderful labor day. I won't ramble on about my thoughts on politics.

  4. enjoy your day sandee, unlikely that your wishes will be answered, but we can still hope.....

  5. We can only hope for a change! And vote.

    I know you are having fun. Give Zane a birthday hug from me. Love you guys...

  6. Well said Sandee. Have a great day.

  7. wishing you a Happy Labor Day. Couldn't agree with you more

  8. We totally agree with you Sandee. Hope you are having a bunch of fun. Take care. Big hugs to Little Bit.

  9. true, so true... hope your day is grand! and i didn't know it was zane's birthday! happy birthday zane, is there cake?

    smiles, bee

  10. But isn't it the other sides fault? Tee hee. Have a great Labor Day, Sandee!

    I know we'd do a lot better if we'd listen to Alan Greenspan. People who study economics know how to fix this mess, but NO ONE will listen to them. I mean, why would you listen to an expert?


  11. Our prayers for a speedy economic recovery of the USA.

  12. @ Joyce, both sides are pointing at each other, and assigning blame.Sad part is they're both right. A good broom sweeps clean, that's what we need. It's coming.
    @Sandee still at the boat? Have a great Labor Day. Mine started off great, a cool breeze blowing across the yard. Forgot what that felt like.

  13. I think worldwide governments create a lot more problems than they solve. Unfortunately no seems to have a better solution, but we sure need one.

  14. have a great labor day Sandee!! I wish the same with my country :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥