Monday, September 19, 2011


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Meet Sugar everyone. Her website is Sugar the Golden Retriever. If you want to read the post that the above photograph came from, just click on Sugar's golden face.

Sugar is a senior girl like our Little Bit. Little Bit likes Sugar very much and has to be present when I visit Sugar's site. I just love Sugar to pieces. A great big thank you to your mom for allowing me to showcase you in this weeks Awww...Mondays.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Traveling Bells
2. Sandee
3. Sugar
4. Mike Golch
5. Lois Grebowski
6. art by Tomas
7. Babs
8. Mari
9. Syd
10. Laugh Quotes
11. Wakeboarding
12. Stevebethere
Share This


  1. Woof! Woof! Oh That ME!!!! Golden Delight to be featured in you Awwwwwww Monday! Lots of Golden LOVE n Woofs, Sugar

  2. Sugar is just a beautiful lady. Love the gray muzzle... Such a cutie!

  3. I can tell that Sugar is a sweet gal. Goldens are just sooo adorable.

    Big hugs, honey...

  4. Sugar looks sooo adorable.

  5. Sorry for the lateness of joining in. I always enjoy your Awww photos, and this cutie is no exception. This week I added one too. It had to share my post but I think I worked it in ok :)

  6. Love Sugar's face so sweet (excuse the pun)

    Have a brilliant week :-)

  7. Our Mom is so darn daft, she didn't know you had a whole new blog AWWWWW Mondays. Sorry. We need to pay more attention. We do love that Sugar dog. Take care Sandee.

  8. Sugar! you are so sweet, golden face are so cute.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥