Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Underwear Dust

One evening a husband, thinking he was being funny, said to his wife, 'Perhaps we should start washing your clothes in 'Slim Fast'. Maybe it would take a few inches off of your butt!'

His wife was not amused, and decided that she simply couldn't let such a comment go unrewarded.

The next morning the husband took a pair of underwear out of his drawer. 'What the heck is this?' he said to himself as a little 'dust' cloud appeared when he shook them out.

'Cathy, he hollered into the bathroom, 'Why did you put talcum powder in my underwear?'

She replied with a snicker. 'It's not talcum powder; it's 'Miracle Grow'!

Hat tip: Dr. Vern
Share This

23 comments:

  1. That'll learn 'im! bahahahaha!

    Hope your day is just lovely hon. Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhaa.. that's a good one.. i can always find good laughs here :) thanks Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My retort would have been "but if it gets any bigger, I won't be able to zip my pants"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad it doesn't work. Don't ask me how I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great day and thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks goodness I had swallowed my coffee by the time I got to that punchline!

    Have a terrific Tuesday. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. is THAT what sarge is putting on his balls? ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROTFLMAO Too funny. I like that one. Good pay back. Take care Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You mean miracle grow will work? Whoda thunk it?

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I better stay away from that stuff or I will have too much in my boxer shorts! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's too bad they both wouldn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, at least she didn't spray them with Round Up. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooo, good one!

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Payback is a real bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lolz Sandee..wooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooh! She got the last word in on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. go wifey!!haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bhahahaa,,, he was asking for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL good one

    "Hmmm! puts miracle grow on shopping list as he leaves blog"

    Have a good day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. huahaha.. its really funny. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥