Sunday, August 28, 2011

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Laugh Quotes.

Silly Sunday is your chance to share a favorite joke, silly picture, funny quote, amusing anecdote, creative comic or anything which made you smile today – and get a bit more traffic to your blog.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Okay, it's not a joke, but it's cute, funny and it's silly! Don't tell me you didn't even smile watching this. This was way cool.

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Catch My Words
2. Barb
3. stevebethere
4. Rhonda
5. Ann
6. Empress Bee
7. Lois Grebowski
8. Traveling Bells
9. Marg
10. Anny
11. Mike Golch
12. William K Wallace
13. Angel
14. Myrna
15. Jim
Share This


  1. Yes, that did make me smile... and I have a friend who has an English Bulldog (aka Georgia Bulldog!) so I know how hot, thirsty and tired those dogs must have been after just one run! They get tuckered out pretty quick. Bless their hearts.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Smoochies from Gracie! Big hugs xoxo

  2. Thanks for my first morning smile, what a brilliant dog and a great surfer LOL

    Have a good Sunday ;-)

  3. I love it. Big smiles here, although there is a bit of humiliation as that dog is so much better than me on a skateboard :)
    Thanks for linking up!

  4. oh yeah, that gave me a big smile. A surfing, skate boarding dog, how cool. I love that he even gets the skateboard going on his own.

  5. it's tillman!!! love that dog! this made me smile SO BIG! thanks...

    smiles, bee

  6. I *adore* Tillman! He's one cool dude!!!

  7. Dick and I both enjoyed that! Way cool!!!

    Have a super Sunday. Big hugs, honey...

  8. Wow, I needed that smile this morning. What a smart dog that is for sure. Loved the three dogs all trying to get on the surf board. I really really liked that. Have yourself a really fun day. Hugs to Little Bit.

  9. hhahhahahaha.. these fellas are really surfing dudes... and very fast too. What a great advert for Nature's Balance :) My dogs are eating that too :)

  10. that's really funny,thanks for the Sunday Smile.Big Time Hug!!

  11. This is one I've seen before but it was worth watching again. Thanks for sharing.


  12. Wow, not only does Tilman surf, he snowsboards and does skateboaring ... amazingly talented dog. Brilliant video.

  13. cute cute !!!..thanks for stoppin by as always..have a super duper day hun!..xxoo

  14. have a great Sunday! i like your blog so i added it. hope you do the saem, thanks a lot!

  15. It's a neat dog, Sandee! It makes me a little sad though because my Adi is way too old to do fun things like that.

  16. I just found Rhonda's Blog, another gem through entrecard. Thanks for the tip.

  17. Hahaha! That was indeed pretty cool. :)

  18. Those dogs surf better than a lot of people.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥