Friday, August 12, 2011


Friends are like underpants.
Some crawl up your behind.
Some snap under pressure.
Some don't have the strength to hold you up.
Some get a little twisted.
Some are your favorite.
Some are cheap and just plain nasty,
And some actually do cover your behind when you need them to.

Stolen from Phil of Phils Phun
Share This


  1. Some get a little twisted... hahhahahhahaa.. they do they dooooooo.. when the butt gets too urmm.. big in some corners :D

  2. Can't we be like tiaras instead of underpants? Because I am definitely more like a tiara. Just saying.

    Happy Friday, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

  3. hahaha.... how true! Love this.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

  4. Some are a stain on your existence.

  5. hahaha!

    I'm like my camouflage boxers, you might not see me but I really am there!


  6. So very true! And some just stick around because, well, they've been there forever and you just keep them around.

    Some are a bit frilly, lacy, decicate.

    Others are utilitarian, tough and reliable.

  7. And the ones that droop and sag the most tend to be the ones you have held on to the longest.
    thanks for the giggle.

  8. And some are just the best ever. You just never know. That is a pretty good comparison. The twisted part is the best. Thank Cod my friends are all my cats and the donkeys and dogs and the one goat. Although the goat is not very friendly. Take care Sandee and have one heck of a week end.

  9. Some friends are honest and brutally frank.

  10. Now that's definitely a unique way to look at friends but pretty spot-on (though maybe that's not a good term to use when it comes to underpants!)

    Have a great Friday, Sandee!

  11. ...elasticity to hang on b'coz some are loose :)

    Happy weekend!

  12. I definately have a few twisted friends.and at least one that will cover my behind when need be.

  13. i absolute love this!!! have fun on the boat trip honey! i know you will... wiwt!

    smiles, bee

  14. Where would we be in life without our friends, both the good and bad ones are precious!

  15. Friends may come, friends may go, and bloggers will write about it!

    Have a great sea going weekend!

  16. LOL - I never quite thought about it like this before. Excellent comparison. Friends and undies.

  17. And with friends like most of those. . .

  18. when comparing friends to underpants, it's important to note that you should never shit on either one of them :)
    Sorry I just had to say it. I couldn't help myself

  19. Anonymous8/12/2011

    I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

  20. The post was great and some of the comments were even greater!

  21. Friends usually don't get that close though.

  22. "underpants" is a funny sounding word to me. that word alone makes me giggle, thanks for the laughs.

  23. Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! Passing by to say Lots of Golden Thanks for your Barkday Wishes. I had a PAWSOME 10th Barkday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    Delighted to be bloggie friends. Golden Woofs


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥