Thursday, August 18, 2011


The Louisiana State Police received reports of illegal cockfights being held in Sunset and sent Detective Boudreaux to investigate.

Boudreaux reported to his sergeant the next morning, "Dey is tree main groups in dis here rooster fightin’."

"Good work, Detective. Who are they?" he asked.

Boudreaux replied confidently, "De Texas Aggies, de Cajuns, and de Mafia."

Puzzled, the sergeant asked, "How did you find that out in one night?"

Well I went down and done seen dat dere rooster fight in person. I knowed dem Aggies was involved when a duck was done entered into de fight."

The sergeant nodded, I'll buy that. But what about the others?"

"Well, I knowed de Cajuns was involved when sunnbody bet on dat dere duck."

"Ah" sighed the sergeant. ‘And how did you figure the Mafia was involved?"

"De duck won."

Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This


  1. LMAO good one

    I bet that case drove the sergeant quackers...

    Yes i know and I'm off quick lol

    Have a good day :-)

  2. Um... I don't get it. srsly.

    Have a lovely day honey. big hugs xoxo

  3. Cute.


  4. Bwahahahahaahahahahaha!

    The Duck won... Leave it to the Aggies. You know what they say about Texas A&M -- where the men are men, the women are men, and the sheep are nervous!

  5. Now that was funny since I live in South with that mentality. And they do cock fighting too. Thanks for the good chuckle this morning. Have your self a great Thursday.

  6. Dat boy, he be quick!

    Big hugs and smiles from jawjah, honey...

  7. oh i GOT it! good one!

    smiles, bee

  8. Cute! You never know what's going on here in Louisiana! PS. Thanks Sandee for always brightening my day with a comment on our site!

  9. That was funny!

    Have a great day!

  10. if you've spent as much time in Louisiana as I have, you would know how true this is. Thanks for a good laugh this morning.

  11. hahahahahah....
    have a great day!

  12. It seems detectives in Louisiana are smarter than I thought they were!

    I would have bet on the duck myself!

  13. Maybe the duck was armed.

  14. Great powers of de-duck-tion there!

  15. Was that the Aflac duck? My great uncle, Farley use to have over a 100 fighting cocks. He lived in south Mississippi and often went to Louisana to fight his roosters. I asked him one time what one of his roosters was worth and he replied "nothing if they lose" and followed up with $.50 to $1000 dollars and that was back in the 1950's.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥