Monday, August 29, 2011

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Meet Whitey who owns Barb of iPhonographi. Do you think Whitey is just protecting Barb from all those calories. Barb has four cats that consume her every minute. They have to be where she is All. The. Time. If you've not read Barbs blog, click on the link above and enjoy the adventures of Barb and her babies. Thanks for letting me share your babies Barb.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Traveling Bells
2. Barb
3. Stevebethere
4. Ann
5. Lois Grebowski
6. Jodi
7. Rajagopalan
8. Rhonda
9. Da Dude
10. Empress Bee
11. Comedy Plus
12. Lisa
13. Mike Golch
14. Wanda
15. Mari
16. Dawn
17. Marg
18. Tara Tyler
19. Mensch  Katze
20. Mary Anne
Share This

19 comments :

  1. Ha! Protecting me from all those calories, eh? Well, it took a few days, but I managed to break through his defenses.

    I took some adorable photos of Gracie this morning. They are probably are blurry and dark... but still adorable.

    I am confused. I thought you had a wordpress blog for awww...mondays?

    Anyway.

    Happy Monday, honey! Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cat definitely a big Awww! from me

    Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitey gets an aww from me, I'm rather partial to white fur you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitey is such a handsome boy... I like JMs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whitey is a very handsome cat that is for sure, and he sure does seem very protective, lol!

    Have a great day Sandee!

    God bless,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. cutie sleeping on junior mint!
    have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww. I think Whitey wants the Jr. Mints all for himself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Whitey is a handsome boy. I like him. A lot!

    Big Monday hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! The cat O.D. on mint candy! Call Dr. Phil! Call Dr. Oz!whaddyamean the cat is just sleeping? Opps, sorry.


    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wake up to those kitties every day! love them! (and you too!)

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, I think he just enjoyed the cool minty box! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an AWWW moment for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whitey looks exhausted! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there Whitey. Looks like you are one handsome dude. We have lots of cats here and but still love to see all kinds of cat pictures. Wonder if Whitey wants those chocolates himself. Take care Sandee. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. had to say a big THANK YOU for the song!!

    and get that cat off my junior mints! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Whitey is tired of having mouse-breath, and just wants those mints.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful baby! We have four of our own. The two boys are imps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, looks like Barb is dreaming about getting her paws on those mints. Which I'm a wee bit partial to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whitey is handsome, but never get between me & my sweets! esp if they are chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥