Monday, August 8, 2011


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Hi everyone, my name is Little Bit and I live with Marg at Margs Pets. Well actually Marg is our assistant. What that means is she waits on us hand and paw. Mom also tells us that the lady that is posting this fine picture of me has a dog named Little Bit. I wonder if that's how I got chosen to be in an Awww...Monday? No I think it's because I'm so very pretty. Okay, do I get a treat for posing?

I've been visiting Marg for a very long time. She has a soft spot for animals and she is active in caring for them and finding them good homes. Marg is surrounded by all her kitties and she has a lot, along with a couple of donkeys. Thank you Marg for letting me showcase one of your babies in my Awww...Mondays meme.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Karen
2. Anny
3. Lois Grebowski
4. Dawn
5. Marg
6. Traveling Bells
7. Sandee
8. Jodi
9. Rajagopalan
10. Mike Golch
11. Empress Bee
12. Wade
13. Stevebethere
14. You and Me
15. Mari
16. Lauren
17. Rhonda
18. Ann
Share This


  1. i love visiting Marg too. She has a beautiful heart. God bless her.

    Little Bit has grown quite a lot with her love.

  2. I love visiting Marg and all her pets!

  3. cat in a box... cute...
    Have a great day, y'all!

  4. funny how all cats love boxes... too cute!

  5. AWWWWWW Goodness that is a cute kitty. Thanks for putting us on AWWWW. Little Bit is thrilled to be in the spotlight and on this great blog. Can't get any better than Comedy Plus. Take care.

  6. What a sweet lookin' little gal. Hey, pretty kitty. Missy would like you to come play with her.

    Have a fab Monday, Sandee. A little rain last night makes me happy. Big hugs, honey...

  7. Cat's can not resist a box. At least mine sure can't!

    Hope your Monday is mahvelous, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

  8. awww Little Bit is so very pretty, looks like my Peanut. You can never go wrong with a golden tabby, they are so beautiful. God bless Marg for the love she gives those babies too. Sandee I would love to see your Little Bit. Have an awesome and beautiful day.


  9. Marg is wonderful and her pets are cuties!

  10. cats sure do love a good box! ha ha

    smiles, bee

  11. This time I will read my post before I send it.
    Gracie's mom won't let her have a pet. Gracie's mom already has a jackass in the house to deal with!

  12. What a nice looking cat, although i do like ginger cats love the name lol

    Great choice for aww Monday.

    Have a great week ;-)

  13. we have a cat too. one of them just look like him

  14. Always wanted to participate in one of your memes. Glad I finally got a chance. Love the cat in the box. Special delivery!!!!

  15. forever uplifting! God bless~!:)

  16. Well hello Little Bit, it's so good to see you over here on Sandees blog. You are perfect for Aww Monday.

  17. I'd like to see one of those donkeys in the box.

  18. Awww, back in the day when I was youngster I use to have big ginger pussy cat. He use to love boxes...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥