Monday, August 1, 2011


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Last Tuesday as I was making my rounds of my favorite blogs I visited Barb at iPhonographi and this great shot popped up. This is my favorite kitty in the entire world, although I'm partial to all kitties, but Gracie just captured my heart the very first time I laid eyes on her. This photograph captures that adorable personality. Thanks Barb for letting me showcase your/our baby.
Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Karen and Gerard
2. Anny
3. Barb
4. Lois Grebowski
5. Marg
6. Rajagopalan
7. Comedy Plus
8. Linda
9. Mike Golch
10. Empress Bee
11. Sugar
12. Babs
13. Ann
14. William Wallace
15. Traveling Bells
16. Chuck
17. Binky
Share This


  1. Gracie actually smiled :)

  2. Yep, that's your/my/our baby girl/ Ad she really does have a Mona Lisa smile! She's up to something all.the.time. :D

    Big hugs xoxoxo... and smoochies from Gracie!

  3. She's such a beautiful kittygirl... a real snuggle kitty.

  4. Gracie really is so cute and she really is smiling. I can see why you are crazy about her. But the kitty Lil Bit is very cute too. MOL. Sorry I just had to say that.
    That is one terrific Awwwwww. Take care Sandee.

  5. Gracie is really graceful!
    Have a great Monday!

  6. I wish that Tesla would take some snuggle lessons from Gracie as she'd most definitely a little lovie while he's a pain in the ... !

    Hope you have a great week ahead planned!

  7. when i saw that i thought "she looks just like gracie!". i guess that's why! ha ha ha

    she is adorable.

    smiles, bee

  8. Woof! Woof! Happy Awww Monday! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  9. What a sweet kitty. It reminds me of the cat I used to have. He always liked to sit on my keyboard tray or on the desk right in front of my monitor

  10. Awww, looking at that fluffy cat, it has me thinking I should maybe get one this Winter for keeping my feet warm when I'm lazzing about at home!

  11. I immediately knew that was THE Gracie. She is such a sweet girl. And beautiful. Like her mommie.

    Big Monday hugs, honey...

  12. Darn it big chicken. I can't drop on your ecard from IE. *Ugh* I'm at work. Maybe I'll sneak an install ;))

  13. Don't touch that keyboard if you know what's good for you!

  14. Beautiful green kitty eyes!


  15. It's almost impossible to work without a kitty near the keyboard. LOL So cute!

  16. Your Awww Mondays always make me smile.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥