Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday (WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon. Whereas blogs (web journals) are primarily about "words" bloggers love to dress their journal entries with imagery. WW is a simple blog post featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

Wordless Wednesday Participants

1. Donna Catterick
2. Charles Brooke
3. Faythe
4. caite
5. AVCr8teur
6. Jamaican Roti
7. Indrani
8. Beach View
9. Nick Tay
10. Yarn Treasures
11. Just Winging It
12. Ann
13. Binky
14. Wade
15. Sarge Charlie
16. Going Nowhere
17. Buckeroomama
18. Marta
19. Catch My Words
20. Joel - BB
21. Cafe au lait
22. Cafe au lait - LTS
23. Simply Delicious
24. Aussiepomm
25. Windshield Rider
26. bethere2day
27. Daddy Forever
28. sekamar rindu
29. Grampys World
30. Verena
32. Carol
33. LifeRamblings
34. Tanya
35. Christina's Voice
36. London Is Cool
37. Ed Garcia
38. Cheryl
39. Traveling Bells
Share This


  1. 177 days is a long time to wait. Seeing the photo of the ship would make me want to go NOW! Happy sailing!

  2. Wow, Sandee! can I sneak inside you luggage?

  3. I am STILL posting WW pics from my cruise in June to the Eastern Med...and hope to do Hawaii next year.

  4. wow, lucky you, another cruise and to Hawaii.

  5. That cruise ship looks HUGE!

    I hope you have a wonderful trip. :)

  6. Sounds like lots of fun! Are your bags already packed too?

  7. Let the countdown begin!

    I would like to invite you to the Wednesday Window, a very special Wednesday blog hop. At the Wednesday Window you link up your favorite blog post from the past week or so, and you can find some of the best blog posts from the blogosphere.

  8. Wow! You managed to get it in a single frame.

  9. I have always wanted to go to Hawaii!

  10. You guys just can't stay on shore, can you? I hope your trip is wonderful!

  11. I think I'm beginning to see a trend here. You like being on the water,huh? I was about to say boating, but that ain't no boat! It's a ship! See my momma didn't raise no fool!

  12. Oooooh, sounds glorious indeed!

    Happy WW!

  13. Hm. Maybe I should be happy my ship hasn't come in. That looks like a lot of mopping.

  14. Can't wait to see those pics!

  15. How wonderful! We were supposed to take a cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary last May. I'm still waiting. Maybe it will come with my Mother's Day gift (the smart phone I haven't gotten either).


  16. I just love it that you have a goal...you're counting down the days. We should all be so foot loose and fancy free.

  17. A super dooper cruise.. wow! i am the full of enviousness :D 177 days is just tomorrow :)

  18. oboy that sounds wonderful!!!!! just lovely!!!!! i can't think of a better cruise actually...

    smiles, bee

  19. Beautiful capture!

    Happy WW.

  20. I'd love to join you. ;)

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

  21. 177 days seem too long! :)

    My entry is here.

  22. Ha, in 18 days I am off to Kuala Limpur, Hong Kong and Xi'an China, does that count??

    I hope you enjoy the trip when it comes around...

    Mines up as well at AussiePomm - Sharp

    Have a great WW!!

  23. Lucky duck! Have a fabulous trip!!

  24. That looks terrific I bet your looking forward to it, the ship is huge ;-)

    Have a great WW! and thanks for stopping by and linking

  25. I've never been on a cruise, but my friends love it.

  26. As I recall, we began the countdown to BC4 at 248 days... You can do 177 standing on your head. But don't spill the champagne. :-)

    big hugs xoxo

  27. WOW! Such a huge cruise ship!
    Have a safe trip!
    Happy WW!

    Mariposa's WW!

  28. Once I sell the house I'll have travel fundage... just sayin'

  29. I still haven't been able to talk my wife into going on a Cruise. Happy Sailing.

  30. Oh, I´m jealous! This is one of my dreams, too!I hope you´ll have a fantastic time!

  31. Woof! Woof! Counting Down the DAYS ... I wonder how long do you actually spend on the islands? Do you get to visit the major islands? Well spending most of the time in the boat at the ocean is not so bad ... for sure you will see lots of whales. OH! YES to your email (send us the link n will check it out). Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  32. Before you know it the countdown will be over and you'll be boarding, enjoy your trip!

  33. sounds like a perfect getaway. can i join you too? :)

  34. I hope that you have an amazing time :)

  35. You now have a new follower, Can you please Follow back?

    Tweet with me on Twitter to.

    Become a fan on my Christina's voice Fan page.

    Thanks have a great day!

  36. How exciting! We went to Hawaii in 2009 and loved it. However, I think seeing it by boat where you can see different islands is the way to go!

  37. 15 nights onboard a luxury cruise ship, that is the way to holiday. Those 177 days will fly past...

  38. We sailed on the Spirit when it was about 2 months old in Alaska in '01. Loved this ship. Wish we were going with y'all. We wanna do a cruise around the HI Islands one of these days. Too many cruises; too little time!

    You know I'll be along to at least read all about it. Big hugs and thanks for your help, my dear...

  39. Sail on! I know you will.

  40. That would certainly be a trip to look forward to! My dad and stepmom took a cruise from San Diego to Hawaii and back in January 2010 when the weather was awful. The water was so rough people were sea sick and/or banged up from being thrown around on deck. Hope you have much more smooth sailing!

  41. So jealous... and a pleasure to meet you!

  42. Yay! I love cruising. We have been a few times with my Dad and Sister, and our families. Such a great way to travel. Sorry so late - as you know, I was away for a week and internet free. You should try it on your cruise. .


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥