Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Musings

There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.

At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

You mean the world to someone.

You are special and unique.

Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.

Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
Share This


  1. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.... Ummm, does he love cruising? And would you introduce us please?

    Have a lovely weekend on the boat! Big hugs xoxo

  2. Thanks Sandee for all those great facts. It is nice to be loved. Hope you are having one wonderful boat trip. Take care. Hugs to Little Bit

  3. Wonderful Sandee...Reading that sippin ice coffee and listening to Radio Margaritaville and It's not even 8:30am yet!!!:-):-)

    Have a Boat Drink on da Boat for me:-)

    Aloha From Sunny South Florida!

  4. where are all these people? i want to spend the day with them!

    smiles, bee

  5. What a nice way to begin the weekend!

  6. Awh. Sandee, what a lovely post today. Have an awesome weekend.

  7. What a nice start to the day! Good musings for sure.

    Have lotsa fun on the boat. We may get rained out:( Big hugs, honey...

  8. I love this post; and you too;-)

  9. I love a nice musing lol these were lovely and a welcomed break from dropping arrrrgh!

    Have a brilliant weekend

  10. "When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look."

    Yep, I looked and the world was
    mooning me!

    Have a great weekend!

  11. What a wonderful, feel good post. Thanks.

  12. Woof! Woof! This made us SMILE!!! Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  13. a verry good reminder about life.

  14. I think a few people I work with need to read the one about the only reason someone would hate me is because they want to be just like

  15. I want to know who that person is that I don't know exists that supposedly loves me! How do I find out?!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥