Friday, July 29, 2011

The Rabbi

A man goes to see the Rabbi. ‘Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it.’

The Rabbi asked, ‘What’s wrong?’

The man replied, ‘My wife is poisoning me.’

The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, ‘How can that be?’

The man then pleads, ‘I’m telling you, I’m certain she’s poisoning me, what should I do?’

The Rabbi then offers, ‘Let me talk to her, I’ll see what I can find out and I’ll let you know.’

A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, “I spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?’

The man said yes and the Rabbi replied, ‘Take the poison.’

Stolen from: Stevebethere of Bethere2day
Share This

21 comments:

  1. thanks for the laughs... this is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! That bad, eh? ahahahaha!

    Happy Friday, Sandee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rabbi was probably right! Good one:)

    I smell water coming up in your w/e. Enjoy! Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha.... happy friday. Hope you have a great weekend on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like you to keep up the good work.You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it. I bet that was an "a ha moment" for him.

    Have a great weekend. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL this wasn't my first laugh of the day - I have cats after all - but close!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha... good one!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, made me laugh. All of your babies send big hugs except maybe not the donkeys. Have a great week end Auntie Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i can't WAIT to tell this one at canasta!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! This is a joke I can remember and tell without flubbing the punchline. Don't you hate it when that happens?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny. I love coming by for a laugh.thanks,have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Rabbi is a truly wise man that's for sure.

    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  14. One should always take the advice of their rabbi :) good one

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really laughed out loud at this one. Thanks for the comedy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another one of those "I didn't expect that" kind of jokes... that make me laugh outloud!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the guy needs to find a new circle of friends,

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm with Binky on this one

    ReplyDelete
  19. Time to pay the attorney and take the antidote. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥