Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Lucky and Little Bit

Little Bit and Lucky from Marg's Pets tagged me for a fun meme. I just love the name Little Bit because our dog is named Little Bit.

I've been visiting Marg for a very long time and enjoy her and all of her babies very much. Okay here goes.

Little Bit
Do you think you're hot?
This is me on the back of my boat. My dad is always taking pictures of me. I used to be very hot, but I'm getting old now (almost nine) and I just don't care anymore about being hot. I care about my food and my treats and that my parents are with me all the time.
Nassau, Bahamas
Upload a picture of wallpaper you are using at the moment.
I know my mom loves me very much and if you'd have ask my dad to do this meme you would have gotten a great screenshot of me as his wallpaper. Now mom has been mesmerized by the recent cruise she took on the Carnival Glory and she's all about cruising now. Sigh.
The song you've listened to most recently?
Mom doesn't sing to me but dad sings to me all the time. He named the song, Little Bitty Baby Love, and he sings it over and over. There is no particular tune attached to this little ditty, but he must really like it as much as he sings it to me. I love dad for that very much.
What were you thinking when you were doing this??
I was dreaming of chasing cats. I do that a lot. I don't hurt the cats I just like chasing them. When I'm sleeping I'm often doing soft woofs while I'm chasing those pesky cats.
Do you have any nicknames?
  1. Scolabin
  2. Baby Love
  3. Love Brain
  4. Igit Brain
  5. Goose
I'm supposed to tag eight bloggers with this meme, so let's see how many babies I visit on a regular basis. Remember you don't have to do this is you aren't into memes.

Sugar of Sugar the Golden Retriever
Gracie of iPhoneographi
Dixie of T.M. Comics
The Flat Cats of Muffin53
Spunky Doodle of Right Where We Belong
Missy of Traveling Bells
Binky of Wombania
Seymour of Skunkfeathers

Who is listed as number 1?

Sugar the Golden Retriever

Say something about number 5.

The cutest kitty that loves to play with a shoestring.

How did you get to know number 3.

I started following his cartoons and one day Dixie showed up in one of Tony's posts. What a cute poodle she is too. She's a real toy poodle not a cartoon. Just wanted to clear that up.

How about #4.

Flat cats are purrfect if anyone is allergic to cats. Since Sarge can't have real cats they have flat cats (cardboard and all dressed up too). They go with Sarge and Miss Bee all over the place. I got to meet them on our cruise on the Carnival Glory. Such well behave cats too.

Leave a message for number 6.

I love you and your parents very much.
Share This


  1. What a beautiful puppy!!!!

  2. Woof! Woof! Lots Lots of Golden Thanks! Did you say you where chasing cats ... Golden laughs. Never been tagged ... again Golden Thanks. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  3. I'm with ya Little Bit, all I care about is having my treats and food as well! Being hot is NOT for me...and my pant size shows it. ;)

  4. Sandee, I'm glad you got tagged. Little Bit needed some more exposure. Both of you did really good.
    BTW, why do all the old people have to be 75? (I'm thinking of the lady with the new hat.)

  5. Little're a cutie... Make sure mom and dad give you a treat today and a good belly rub.

  6. the flat cats want their own blog now but i said no, i can barely keep up with mine and the beads and cards as it is... they're pouting today. little rascals.

    smiles, bee

  7. Hey, Little Bit. I'm gonna see you one day.

    Scritches and hugs...

  8. Oh Little Bit you did such a good job with your tag. We are thrilled with all your answers. We have to agree that their wallpaper should be you. Could you come over here and chase some of these norty cats for us?? Tell Mom, thanks for letting you do this. It is fantastic.

  9. "Little Bitty Baby Love,
    Little Bitty Baby Love,
    Little Bitty Baby Love,
    Little Bitty Baby Love."

  10. well it's so good to get to know you Little Bit. I'm a little bit late in getting to this post, I've been trying for a couple days to catch up now. A real treat to see you on this wonderful Saturday morning :)
    Duke says for a 9 year old lady he thinks you're pretty hot

  11. Little Bit is such a cute doggy


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥