Sunday, June 12, 2011

Seeing Eye Dog

Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua. As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman said to her friend, "Let's go over to that bar for a drink."

The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch, and do as I do."

They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in. The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"

The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."

The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."

The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought, "what the heck," so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.

Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog"

The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua?"

The woman with the Chihuahua said, "A Chihuahua? They gave me a flipping Chihuahua?"

Hat tip: Duffy L.
Image: Wikipedia

Current whereabouts: Marina West Yacht Club
Share This


  1. She should be a politician LOLOL

  2. Cute joke. clever punch line.

  3. well that was might clever of her. Cute, very cute I liked it.
    I'm betting that I could pass Duke off as a seeing eye dog

  4. Very original answer she gave.

  5. that was a really good one!!!

    have a great sunday honey...

    smiles, bee

  6. LMBO! That cracked me up...that would so be my luck!!!

    Thanks for the laugh, Sandee. Miss ya!

  7. Goodness that is funny. I will certainly have to try that maybe with one of the cats. Now that would be something. Have a great Sunday.

  8. Smart lady....
    Have a great Sinday!

  9. I really, really liked this one! Bwahahaahahahahaha!

  10. It is a shame that they did that to you.

    10-4 Willy

  11. Hah! Quick thinking on her part :)

  12. Well as long as they don't start using Wombies for guide dogs!

  13. BWAH HA HA HA!!! I did NOT see that coming!!! That is HYSTERICAL!

  14. hahaha I did wonder how this one would end.

  15. But did she get in?!?

  16. Damn, they really pulled one over her eyes this time!

    Big hugs xoxo

  17. LMAOFF!

    Didn't see that one coming...

    Great laugh B4 coffee this Monday A.M.

    Aloha FSSF!

  18. Very clever and very funny!

  19. Very clever and very funny!

  20. Yet again further proof that if you are quick witted, you can go far!

    I just don't think so fast on my feet like that. I am always the one who thinks of the greatest comebacks about an hour later! lol.

  21. I made a little canvas jacket for my dog and I put her in it when I take her to places, and when people try to bounce the dog I say she's a "therapy dog" and she helps me cope. They usually back away slowly and let her in.

  22. That's mighty quick thinking! Good one.

    Big hugs, honey...

  23. Ha Ha that was a good one. I guess she was the most convincing. Thanks for a great laugh Sandee


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥