Monday, June 20, 2011


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Meet Gracie! My pal Barb over at Aging Gracefully-ish and iPhoneographi has given me permission to post my favorite kitty. Gracie needed a forever home and Barb made that happen. Every time I see a post about Gracie I go Awww! Thanks Barb.

I have one more great shot of Gracie that I'm hoping her mom will allow me to feature on Awww...Mondays. Click on Gracie's photograph to take you to the post that Gracie appeared on her moms blog.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. DrillerAA
2. Mike Golch
3. Sandee
4. Barb
5. Lois Grebowski
6. Mountain Woman
7. K
8. Sugar
9. Rhonda
10. William K Wallace
11. Rajagopalan
12. Empress Bee
13. Marg
14. Babs
15. stevebethere
16. Mari
17. Clueless
18. Colleen
19. Dawn
20. Steve
21. Ann
22. Tisha
23. Sandy
24. Angel
25. Binky
26. Catch My Words
27. Katherine
28. Anny
29. Don E. Chute
Share This


  1. Awww... look at those eyes! I must admit, I was surprised to see a cat that looked just like Gracie on your blog this morning! I had forgotten all about her being on Awww...Mondays because we talked about more than 5 minutes ago! bahahahaha!

    Happy Monday! It's a brand new day and a brand new week! Big hugs from me, and lots of purrs from Miss Gracie xoxo

  2. Oh, so beautiful!! Wish we could adopt her.

  3. She's beautiful! Makes me miss my own dearly departed kitty. Maybe we'll adopt another in a few years.

    Thanks for the awww this Monday.

  4. The eyes have to speak.

  5. Woof! Woof! CUTE! Looks like our friend's cat. LOVE that "aging gracefullyish ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  6. Awwww, Gracie has such friendly and peaceful looking eyes...

  7. Sexy catie...!
    Have a great Monday!

  8. she is a doll!!! bless her little kitty heart...

    smiles, bee

  9. Purrfect AWwww today. That Gracie is so darn cute. But it is a tie between her and that cute Duke. Take care and have a really fun week.

  10. What a little poser lol and a lovely face :-)

  11. Gracie is a lovely cat. Wonderful to know that there was someone out there to give her a furever home

  12. Definitely an "awwww" photo! Beautiful eyes.

  13. That Gracie is a cutie and mighty Lucky to have mama Barb!

    Big hugs from NH...

  14. love the pick me up!! awww hugsss!

  15. What amazing eyes. She looks like the new cat next door... rescued from Cuba by a military man who just came back from duty there. They let him fix the cat, vet it and give him a home. He is VERY happy inside instead of fighting for food outside! Love the pic.

  16. I can't look at it for too long or I might start sneezing.

    Thanks for the hop.


  17. such a cutie. She surely deserves the aww moment :)

  18. Awwwwwwwwww....

    Gracie looks to be a very interesting personality!



Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥