Monday, June 6, 2011


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Cute Kitten From: Fanpop

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Rhonda
2. Mike G
3. Blazing Minds
4. Barb
5. Mike Golch
6. Lois Grebowski
7. Da Dude
8. Sandy
9. Stevebethere
10. Empress Bee
11. Marg
12. Traveling Bells
13. Ann
14. Angel
15. Lauren
16. Don E. Chute
Share This


  1. Awwww... or is that just a totally lame comment to Awww mondays?

  2. There's not really much I can say about the picture except.... Awwwww ;)

  3. Hello Kitty! She's found her Doppleganger!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! Big hugs xoxo

  4. That kitty is a cutie and looks just like that softie... awwwwww! Make it a great week, y'all!

  5. Hmm... The eyes of the cat on the right. Looks almost like zombie eyes. Gotta check with the CDC about zombie cats.

    Have a great day!

  6. Cute picture, no time to get a new post and join in your linky, but will let you know I've just put one up too...Monday Already!

    Maybe I'll get my act together in time for next Monday, do you do this every Monday?

  7. Aww! that is so cute lol :-)

  8. awww, adorable!

    smiles, bee

  9. Goodness that is a cute kitten. Too cute sitting there with the stuffed teddy. We promise to get our act together on do an Awwwww Monday. Take care and have a good week.

  10. Double cute. For sure.

    Big hugs, honey...

  11. well hello kitty, aren't you just the cutest little thing. Duke says that the white fur gives her an advantage over other kitties

  12. tugging the heart strings girl! page wouldnt download HUGS!

  13. Barb must have seen the last two episodes of Dr. Who.

    I wish I had an Awwww to share. Love your picture!

  14. I'm with DaDude... defiantly a zombie cat!

  15. So, when I left you a comment yesterday, was I automatically added to the linky? I hadn't intended that since I wasn't playing, just leaving you a message. I keep trying these various blogging things, sometimes it takes me awhile to catch on


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥