Friday, May 27, 2011

The Ole' Biker

A crusty ole’ biker, out on a long summer ride in the country, pulls up to a tavern in the middle of nowhere, parks his bike and walks inside.

As he passes through the swinging doors he sees a sign hanging over the bar:

COLD BEER: $2.00
HAMBURGER: $2.25
CHEESEBURGER: $2.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH: $3.50
HAND JOB: $50.00

With a smile on his face, he checks his wallet to be sure he has the necessary payment. Then he walks up to the bar and beckons to the extraordinarily beautiful female bartender, who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled farmers.

She glides down the bar to the old biker, bends over showing her exceptional breast and says, “Yes? May I help you?”

The ole’ biker leans over the bar and whispers, “I was wondering, miss, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs?”

She looks into his eyes with a sly, knowing smile and purrs, “Why yes, yes, I sure am.”

The ole’ biker leans even closer and whispers softly into her left ear, “Well, then, wash your hands real good cause I want a cheeseburger.”

Hat tip: Coffeepot of Coffepot
Share This

21 comments:

  1. Haha! now i will be thinking of that everytime i have a cheeseburger lolol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me. That is definitely not what I was expecting. Very Funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a knee slapper........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...good one!

    Have a great w/e on the boat. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! There's nothing like a good cheeseburger! =) Have a great weekend Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a really good one today!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guy wasn't interested in an organic burger?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah! I love jokes that defy the stereotypes. And I'm not sure I'd eat a cheezeburger from her even if she did wash her hands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come Again(?)......

    ....I don't think I get it:-( .....Ohhhhh Cheeseburger..., right...

    Aloha. Keep er' study this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Literally laughing out loud!!! Going to have to share that with our biker friends from our benefit ride!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yep a great one.thanks for sharing it.Big Time Hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wooohooooooo! Have a super weekend my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. bwahahahahah. omg, that was just hysterical

    ReplyDelete
  14. omigod... not the ending I was expecting but it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No more bar food for me! Very Funny! Have a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haaaaaahahaha...another one! You've got a great mind for humor...thanks again.

    Best, Marc

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't see that coming! Ha ha ha!
    Nice one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't see that coming! Ha ha ha!
    Nice one Sandee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I may never eat burgers again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥