Saturday, May 14, 2011


A little girl asks her mum, 'Mum, can I take the dog for a walk around the block?'

Her mum replies 'No, because she is in heat.'

'What does that mean?' asked the child.

'Go and ask your father. I think he's in the garage.'

The little girl goes out to the garage and says, 'Dad, can I take Lulu for a walk around the block? I asked Mum, but she said the dog was in heat, and to come ask you.'

He took a rag, soaked it in petrol, and scrubbed the dog's backside with it to disguise the scent and said, 'Ok, you can go now, but keep Lulu on the leash and only go one time around the block.'

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the leash.

Surprised, Dad asked, 'Where's Lulu?'

The little girl said, 'She ran out of petrol about halfway round the block, so another dog is pushing her home.'

Hat tip: Babs of Beetle's Memories 'n' Ramblings
Photograph: Wikipedia
Share This


  1. I can believe it. :)
    Real kids have an answer for most situations.

  2. nice of that other dog to give lulu a

  3. She ran out of gas! hahahaha!

    Happy weekend honey. Big hugs xo

  4. Bwahahahahahahaahhahha.... Have a great weekend!

  5. Now that is too cute. Glad Lulu got some help to get home. Too funny. Bad Dad. Thanks for the great laugh this morning. Hope you have a fantastic week end.

  6. VF!

    Did this dog-walk occur on a Wednesday?

    [hump day silly]

  7. Good one! thanks for the chuckle :D

  8. Dawgs is soooo accommodating ;-)

  9. ROFL. Thanks for the smile.

  10. Everyone could use a push.

  11. LMBO, Gracie just said "I heard every word and it's not funny."

  12. I hope Lulu enjoyed her push home.

    I hope your having a great weekend...

  13. lolz happy Sunday! Hugsssss

  14. Hahaha!

    I hope Lulu enjoyed her push home.

    I'm sure she did :-)

  15. You have to love kids. You never know what they will say. But they always have an answer for everything. Very funny Joke.

  16. Now that was a fun twist *giggles*

    Seriously, one has to love kids comments any time!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend :-)

  17. Thank God for rescue dogs. When you run out of gas, you need to fill 'er up. I'm so bad.

  18. Lulu arrived home with a smile.

    Big hugs, honey...

  19. Bwahahahahaha...Well, I guess, Lulu is happy now hahaaaha.

    Have a great day Sandee.

  20. LOLOLOL @ Anne!!!

    ha ha ha hahaaaa

    reminds me of the dog that was doused in gasoline and lit on fire. It ran around and around and around and around and around and then fell down. It ran out of gas. Horrible joke. hee hee.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥