Thursday, May 12, 2011

Grumpy Old Woman

There is a huge house in our street. The extended family is run by a grumpy old woman with a pack of irritable dogs allowed to run without leashes.

Her car isn’t taxed or insured and doesn’t even have a number plate, but the police still do nothing.

To the best of my knowledge, she has never worked in her life. Her bad-tempered old man is notorious for his racist comments.

A shopkeeper blamed them for arranging the murder of his son and his son’s girl-friend, but nothing has ever been proved.

All their kids have broken marriages except the youngest, who everyone thought was gay.

Two grandsons are meant to be in the Army but are always out partying in nightclubs. It is not known if they have the same father. They are both out of control.

God, I hate living near Buckingham Palace! I had to refuse the wedding invite!

Hat tip: Phil of Phils Phun
Share This


  1. LMAO brilliant, i don't live far from Buck house and i can confirm that is all true :-)

    Have a quiet day lol

  2. Yup, those must be *some* neighbors! LOL

    Hope y'all had fun meeting Lisa last night.

  3. That does sound scary. Can you imagine. If Steve says it is true I believe it.

  4. It is good to know that it is all true. It sure does sound familiar. Have yourself a terrific day Sandee

  5. Yeppers, if B2 says it's true it must be, ditto to Russ.

    Nice post I almost thought you were going straight Sandee, except I spied your tags being ironic humor(true).

    Keep the wind at your back, the boat drinks are chillin in the fridge.

  6. ....has seen the queen's jewels.

  7. By gum I think you have this pegged right!

    Have a super day. Big hugs, honey...

  8. Perhaps too much in-breeding over the years.

  9. As I have often said, "It's good to be the Queen".

    Have a lovely day, honey. Big hugs xoxo

  10. I guess it's nice to be royality! Love this one.

  11. And that is only the tip of the iceberg, as they say. They have a million skeletons hidden away in some place very dark!

    And the worst thing of all, we the British tax payer give these leaches millions of pound every year to live the good live! Off with their heads...

  12. Love Live the Queen! Chuck will just mess things up more!

  13. LOL! You got me with the closing line.


  14. Fooled me too! Very clever!

  15. I actually had to read this twice before I got it. Brain fart!

    Very clever and funny, indeed! :)

  16. Wow!!! REally??????



Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥