Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bob and Eileen

Eileen and her husband Bob went for counseling after 25 years of marriage.

When asked what the problem was, Eileen went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married.

She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking Eileen to stand, embraced her, unbuttoned her blouse and bra, put his hands on her breasts and massaged them thoroughly, while kissing her passionately as her husband Bob watched with a raised eyebrow.

After a few minutes the therapist stepped away, Eileen buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down while basking in the glow of being highly aroused.

The therapist turned to Bob and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?'

Bob thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf.

Hat tip: Gracie of Echoes of Grace
Share This

25 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha .... you have made my day.

    I know your blog from Blog Catalog where we have followed each other.
    Let's keep in touch okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO...Bob thinks quick on his feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naturally Eileen would not want Bob to miss his Tee-Time! She can get a taxi on Friday.

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am feeling a bit neglected. Send her over here on Friday.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha ha1 I love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That'll work!

    Big hugs from sunny jawjah, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck, I'd go boating on Fridays. LOL

    Have a great week! Hope you had a good Mother's Day!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smart therapist. That was too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was hysterical. That is one sneaky therapist. But smart too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BA-DAH-DUMM-TTSHHH!

    Eileen needs to stay home with Bob on Fridays, and keep his balls warm before Golf.

    She can then meet him later at the 19th hole!

    Keep your keel even.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny!Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Names have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved... and it's 20 years, not 25 :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bwahahaha! That's an A+ and the sad thing is I know too many guys who would be exactly like that. But my client might see the word breasts so I gotta go!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LMAO!..that is a crafty therapist and a dumb husband :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well it sounds like they're both happy now. Therapy worked for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, the husband's pretty accommodating.

    ReplyDelete
  17. At least he didn't say "Fridays I am with my mistress"

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woot! must not upset his tee times!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhhh my! What happened? Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The husband is totally insane. But I guess at least he was thinking of his wife’s needs by offering to take her along twice a week. Golf is his real mistress...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I knew I should have majored in therapy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ... and your jokes make me smile too, lol. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I suspect that's going to work just fine for Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lol! She could always drive herself on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥