Friday, May 20, 2011


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

In January 2009 Kimmie of Pretty Amazing Grace started a new meme called Awww...Mondays. I jumped on board along with Mike Golch of Golch Central's Rambling Stuff and a few others. Kimmie played for a short while and set up an account with Mr. Linky so we could have the links widget for those playing the meme. After a bit Kimmie quit participating and then at some point she deleted her blog.

I asked Mr. Linky if I could take over the meme since I've been playing it for several years, and that the original person that owned the meme doesn't even have a blog anymore. After he did his investigation he gave me access to the meme. So I am now the owner of the meme Awww...Mondays. Here are the simple rules:
  • Find a photograph that makes you say Awww. It doesn't matter if you took the photograph, it was sent to you in an email, or you found it while surfing the web.
  • You can do anything that makes you say Awww. Music, joke or anything that starts your week off with a smile.
  • Post your Awww...Mondays post on Monday each week.
  • If you want to add the Mr. Linky widget create an account HERE.
  • Once you've created an account you can subscribe to this meme HERE.
  • You can get the code for Mr. Linky at no cost to you, simply click on Get The Code at the bottom of my Mr. Linky widget on each weeks post. Just follow the instructions and you'll get a Mr. Linky widget you can put on your Awww...Mondays post.
If you have any questions or concerns let me know.

I promise that I will visit and comment on everyone's Awww...Mondays post. I know some of you don't do memes and that's just fine with me. I've always enjoyed doing a post that makes me smile every Monday morning.
Share This


  1. I saw that title and thought I overslept...LOL

  2. I had to stop and think about what day this is! Tooo cute. Congrats on being the meme owner. I always enjoy it:)

    Have a great w/e. Big hugs, honey...

  3. I too pushed the panic button thinking it was Monday already and that I had missed the Preakness horse race.
    Sandee I would love to do the Monday Meme but I think I tried that code before and it wouldn't work on my blog. Do we have to do every single Monday or can it be hit and miss?? Do we have to use the Mr. Linky? That is what I have trouble with the code.

  4. well good for you honey! and that goggie has a kitty in it's ear! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  5. How cute on a Friday evening!

  6. Yep, I thought it was Monday,too. That little kittie is smiling.He really has that dog's ear. Wonder what he said to the dog?

    Have a great weekend.

  7. I'm glad that you now own the AWW Monday Meme.

  8. When I saw your post title I thought for a second that I had lost a few days somewhere.
    I'm sure that Duke could probably come up with a few aww moments for a Monday post.

  9. Now if it was an, "Awww... Poop Monday!" I'd jump on but...

    Have a great weekend!

  10. Sandee, can you come try to leave a comment on my blog again to see if you can leave your url again and see if it works. Hopefully we have fixed it.

  11. Don't DO that to me... with the week I've been having I thought I'd gone and missed the entire weekend!

    I think maybe I should start a Holy Crap Saturday. hahahaha!

    Big hugs honey. Have a blast boating. I know you will!

  12. Sandee, thanks for all the visits to TOTUS. I have given your site a great link to Obama Cartoon---for some unknown reason it gets about 5 times the traffic that totus gets. Your's is a great site and we all need humor in our lives and your site helps in that!!!

  13. Awwwww you go girl!

    Awwwww it couldn't be in better hands!

    Aloha to Sunny California!

  14. Way to go, Sandee!

    Even though I don't play this meme, I always do enjoy the Monday morning feel-ggod of the Awww Monday meme. It's GREAT you took it over! :-)

  15. Awww, if I can't play I will still drop by and enjoy all the various awww pictures, which are always good fun to see.

  16. Congrats on your new blog baby! I will try to remember to join in, but I can't promise you won't see a lot of my Ahhh inspiration... my daughter! :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥