Monday, May 23, 2011


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Image Credit: Fanpop
Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Mike Golch
2. Emm
3. Barb
4. Traveling Bells
5. Empress Bee
6. Rajagopalan
7. Marg
8. Da Dude
9. Lauren
10. Comedy Plus
11. Clueless
12. Ann
13. bethere2day
14. William K Wallace
Share This


  1. Oh my word. That is ridiculously cute. It just about melted my heart!

  2. I have had litters of puppies in years past and they always slept like that. In addition to thinking how dang cute it looks, I often wondered how heavy it must feel to the bottom puppy (or kitten)... yet that always seems to be the most coveted spot!

    You two have a lovely day! Big hugs xoxo

  3. Double cute! And look how the white is lined up perfectly on their L paws. I am having kitten envy:)

    Big hugs, honey...

  4. i love it when it's cats! or cake...

    smiles, bee

  5. That gets top marks for AWWWWWW. Love those two kittens. HOpe I can do this next week. Take care and have a great week Sandee.

  6. Are these wrestling cats? That looks like a pin to me. LOL

    Have a great week!

    Steve & Pat

  7. Adorable! Whoops. Reminds me I have to feed the cat.

    Have a great day.

  8. that gets an aw from me but don't tell Duke ok? :)

  9. That is just too cute....Awww.

  10. ROFL @ Miss Bee.

    Cats or cake... what if we found a cat in a cake. She'd drop over... THUD!

    HAHA Love ya!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥