Monday, May 9, 2011

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Sleeping Kitten on Guitar
Free Wallpaper from GFX Wallpapers

"AWWW MONDAYS" Participants
1. Babs-beetle
2. Sandy
3. Pam
4. Colleen
5. Rajagopalan
6. Mike Golch
7. Marge
8. Don E. Chute
9. Barb
10. Tony McGurk
11. Ann
12. K
13. Acadia
14. Katherine
15. Empress Bee
16. Sarge Charlie
17. Binky
18. Lainy
19. stevebethere

17 comments:

  1. You are killing me, don't you know?!

    Have an awesome Monday. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable for words.
    Have a great week. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH! OVERDOSE!!!! Need Insulin!
    Seriously Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one special AWWWWW. Love that little kitty sleeping on the guitar. Love that picture. Hope you have a super day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww!

    The Eric Clapton of puddy-tats:-)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh! Blogger ate my comment again!

    You know I'm crazy about my babies, right? Well today I have been hard pressed to find a square foot of real estate on my desk. Aww-dorable, eh? Yeah. That's what I thought! hahahaha!

    Big hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... He/she may be cute but can he/she play it???

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw that is sweet. We have a guitar here I wonder if I could get Duke to pose like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I were not such a tough guy I would say that's cute. *looks tough*

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is absolutely an AWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess that's one hip cat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meowwwwwwwwww! That is such a cutie, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww! how cute is that lovely kitten :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥