Monday, April 4, 2011

Sex After Death?

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death.

Their biggest fear was that there was no after-life at all.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die.

True to his word, he made the first contact: "Judy...........Judy"

"Is that you, George?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course. I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon.

After supper, it's back to golf course again.

Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much-needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"

"Oh, George are you in Heaven?"

"No... I'm a rabbit in Kansas."

Hat tip: Nevada Sharon of The Evil Crew
Share This


  1. Oh boy! That's a ten and a-half!
    Have a great Monday!

  2. Now that was a good way to start the day. That was too funny. So was poor Carol and George a few posts down. I had to lol on that one, because that is my MIL and her boyfriends, names!!!

  3. I've heard this one, but it's still funny!

    Big hugs :]

  4. Hahaha! poor George :-)

    Have a rabbit free day :-)

  5. well at least he's not a manatee! how in the world... never mind.

    smiles, bee

  6. I always wanted to be reincarnated as a well cared for Dog, or Cat.

    But George's exploits make me wonder...after life on the golf course wouldn't be all bad!

    Have a great week.

  7. (hee, hee, hee!)
    that one made me giggle.

  8. LOL!
    Another reminder that we should be careful what we wish for!

  9. A most entertaining post. Thank you for the hearty chuckle this morning.

  10. That is so funny. That is great. Thanks for the terrific laugh this morning. Those rabbits are something else. Hope you have a great day.

  11. Oh no, reincarnation. Great laugh!

  12. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me!

  13. There's always a catch when it sounds too good to be true:) haha...good one.

    Big hugs from sunny, warming GA, honey...

  14. Ha ha! Didn't guess that one :)

  15. Hehehe a hoppin bunny romp sounds about right for that couple though! He got reincarnated in the right form for his wishes.

  16. Thumper is getting lots of action! ROFL

  17. HAHAHAHA That reincarnation can be unpredictable

  18. Things were looking good for George until the punch line...ooch!

  19. good one, i never saw that one coming

  20. I was going to say he sounded like a bunny, and lo and behold it was :-)

    Big Hugs xoxox

  21. Funny one..He sounds like he's having lots of fun...

  22. LOL! who wants to be a rabbit? :))
    good laugh again there Sandee! have a nice day!

  23. You are one of a kind..hahaha..i enjoyed it man..thanks for the smile and the laughhhhhh..haha

  24. Old but I love it every time.
    He had it coming to him! :)

  25. nyahahahahahaha..poor George...My zodiac sign is Rabbit but i don't want to become a rabbit when i die...too funny

    have a great day Sandee.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥