YOU MIGHT BE FROM OHIO IF...
1. You've had to switch from AC to heat, in the same day.
2. You end your sentences with unnecessary prepositions, such as: "Where's my coat at?"
3. You install security lights on you home and garage, but leave them unlocked.
4. You think the 4 food groups are, beef, pork, beer and Jell-O salad.
5. You know what "pop" is.
6. You have designed your kids Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
7. Your idea of sexy lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightgown.
8. The local newspaper covers headline news in two pages, but uses 6 pages for sports.
9. You think all pro football teams are supposed to wear orange.
10. You know Ohio's 4 seasons: Winter, Still Winter, Almost Winter & Construction.
11. You know what a Buckeye is, and have a recipe for candy ones too.
12. Your sense of direction, "toward the Lake" is the same as North, and "toward the river" is South.
13. You can tell if someone is from northern or southern Ohio as soon as they open their mouth.
14. You can spell words like: olentangy, cuyahoga, tuscarawas and wapakoneta.
15. "Vacation" to you means Cedar Point if it's summer, and deer hunting in the fall.
You measure distance in minutes.
16. Your school was closed due to cold. Your school was closed due to heat.
17. And finally, you might be from ohio if: you pronounce it "oh-hi-ya" and not "oh-hi-o"