Friday, April 15, 2011

The Next Generation

Who said children are getting dumber every year. Check out the wisecracks below and judge for yourselves...

TEACHER: How old were you on your last birthday?
TEACHER: How old will you be on your next birthday?
TEACHER: That's impossible.
CHARLOTTE: No, it isn't, Teacher. I'm eight today.

TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.
GEORGE: Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS: George!

TEACHER: Willy, name one important thing we have today
that we didn't have ten years ago.

TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
TOMMY: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground then you are.

TEACHER: Why are you late?
WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

SYLVIA: Dad, can you write in the dark?
FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
SYLVIA: Your name on this report card.

TEACHER: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
SAMMY: You can't fool me, Teacher... snakes don't have feet.

TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
JOSE: Don't bite any.

TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I". ELLEN: I is...
TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."
ELLEN: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

MOTHER: Why on earth did you swallow the money I gave you?
JUNIOR: You said it was my lunch money.

TEACHER: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges in the other, what would I have?

Current whereabouts: Boating
Share This


  1. Kids do say the darnedest things. Only adults can screw them up.

    HappyHappy weekend. Stay high and dry, or is that dry, and high?

  2. Lunch money.... Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

  3. Hahaha....
    They just call it as they see it...or hear it...or they think they see it...or...DUH! LOL!

    Have a great weekend! :)

  4. Those are terrific. Just watch a youngster on the computer and you can see how smart they are. But I love the one about the birthday. Good ones Sandee. Hope you have a great week end out on the boat.

  5. pretty danged smart kids! have fun boating honey!

    smiles, bee

  6. Art Linkletter was right when he said that 'kids say the darnedest things' and generally, there's some logic behind those darnedest things, too!

  7. Hahaha! the last one was my favourite
    brilliant comeback lol :-)

  8. Smart kids. I can see mine joining that group someday. Her father being the smarty pants sarcastic king that he is.

    Happy boating.

  9. This post is just like living everyday with Gracie. She keeps us hopping. have a great weekend!

  10. Funny! Loved the one about the kid discovering America! Hilarious!

  11. Some kids are just too funny and too smart rolled into one.

    Have a great weekend...

  12. Dang smart kids.

    Can't wait to hear all about your boating trip. Big hugs from stormy nawth jawjah, honey...

  13. Smart alec kids. I is happy I stopped by and hope you are both having a boatload of fun!

    Big hugs honey xo

  14. Ha Ha Ha The George discovered Nth America one really cracked me up big time. I laughed so much I have tears in my eyes. It was hilarious, or was it just me???

  15. that's why they say that kids say the darndest things :) Cute ones

  16. Oh, to be a kid a again.

  17. As Art Linkletter once said "Kids say the darnedest things.

    Big Hugs

  18. nyahaha..those are smart it Sandee..hahaha

    Have a great day.

  19. I like these Sandee! :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥