Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Brothel

The madam opened the brothel door in Elko County, Nevada, and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.

'May I help you sir?', she asked.

'I want to see Valerie,' the man replied.

'Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else', said the madam.

'No, I must see Valerie,' he replied.

Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged $10,000 a visit.

Without hesitation, the man pulled out ten thousand dollars and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row as she was so very expensive. There were no discounts and the price was still $10,000.

The gentleman did not blink an eye. Again, he pulled out a wad of cash, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs ... after an hour, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, maybe a record in the history of brothels in Nevada , which date back into the early 1800's. But without hesitation he paid Valerie the ten grand and off they went upstairs.

After their session, Valerie said to the man, 'No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?'

The man replied, 'Billings, Montana.'

'Really', she said. 'I have family in Billings.'

'I know.' the man said. 'I regret to tell you, but your sister died, and I am her attorney. She asked me to give you your $30,000 inheritance.'

The moral of the story is that you can depend on three things in life:
  1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. Being screwed by a lawyer
Hat tip: Dr. Vern B.
Share This


  1. Hahaha! @ being screwed by a lawyer

    Good one :-)

  2. wait... who got screwed again? bahahahaha!

  3. Well, he had to make it worth his trip, right?!

  4. Yes I guess he got paid for his trip.She got her money and really did get screwed by a lawyer. Big Time.LOL

  5. well at least he's a smart lawyer!

    smiles, bee

  6. Looks to me like they both made out just fine. Too funny. Take care Sandee and have one heck of a day.

  7. LMAO

    They both got a good deal, that doesn't happen much when there's a bottom feeder involved.

    Yes, I mean the Lawyer!

    Aloha Ya-All

  8. Do you know why blond jokes are short? So lawyers can understand them.

    Have a great day!

    P.S. Thanks for the info.

  9. Yikes! I didn't see it coming. I guess Valerie didn't either :)

  10. And they both lived happily thereafter.

    Big hugs, honey...

  11. I have never liked lawyers much but this one has got a touch of class! And is as smart as they come.

  12. Well he certainly knew how to turn a business trip into something that was worth his while :)

  13. I guess if he had to travel from Montana to Nevada he needed to make it worth his while! I wonder if he can write that off as a business expense??

  14. That one had me on the edge of my seat waiting for the punch line. Oh man was that funny! Now that's getting screwed by a lawyer!

  15. Ha poor Valerie, but she got off cheap. He didn't charge the 1/3 lawyer fee.

    Big Nevadan hug

  16. Now Sandee, you got me to chuckling! :)

  17. One of the best lawyer jokes ever!!!

  18. Been there done that...being screwed by a lawyer, that is.

  19. Hehe...this is good...this is good! I never expected he was a goddamn lawyer...LOL

  20. My lawyer relatives are going to love this one!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥