Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Cow

The only cow in a small town in Alberta stopped giving milk. The people did some research and found they could buy a cow from Saskatchewan for $200.

So they bought the cow from Saskatchewan and the cow was wonderful. It produced lots of milk all of the time, and the people were pleased and very happy. They decided to acquire a bull to mate with the cow and produce more cows like it. They would never have to worry about their milk supply again.

 They bought a bull and put it in the pasture with their beloved cow. However, whenever the bull came close to the cow, the cow would move away. No matter what approach the bull tried, the cow would move away from the bull and he could not succeed in his quest.

The people were very upset and decided to ask the local Veterinarian, who was very wise, what to do. They told the vet what was happening. "Whenever the bull approaches our cow, she moves away" they said. "If he approaches from the back, she moves forward. When he approaches her from the front, she backs off. An approach from the side and she walks away to the other side."

The veterinarian thinks about this for a minute and asks, "Did you buy this cow in Saskatchewan?"

The people were dumbfounded, since they had never mentioned where they bought the cow. "You are truly a wise veterinarian," they said. "How did you know we got the cow in Saskatchewan?"

The veterinarian replied, with a distant look in his eye, "My wife is from Saskatchewan."

Hat tip: Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r
Share This

25 comments:

  1. Way funny before coffee!

    By the way my dad was Bull-Shipper from Saskatchewan.

    Happy Trails too you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that was so unexpected! bwahahahaha! Love it!

    Happy weekend! Big hugs :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see that one coming at all. Too funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little slow today, but once I got it (45 second delay) I laughed... Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! Mmmm Golden Laughs. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one. Nice to have a good laugh early in the morning. Hope you all have a great week end and Little Bit we hope you get some nice treats. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be something in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT was a really great one today honey! i think i'm from there too! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is sweet! I bought my cow in Mississippi however. We have a lot of pregnant cows down here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFLMFAO!

    This is a good one that I think I'll borrow eventually.

    Have a great weekend,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute I thought it might be a twist on the saskatchewan like katch me if you can

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha...Every male in Saskatchewan must very depressed.
    Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was a good one, I didn't see that one coming at all. I hope you and Zane have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs,

    Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL

    Thank God I'm from Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, this sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like the cows and the woman in Saskatchewan are to be avoided! Only joking before the woman in Saskatchewan give me a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Better hope the wife didn't hear that one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't expect that ending. I thought it was gunna be because he was a non-Saskatchewan bull

    ReplyDelete
  19. But, that doesn't help them solve the problem. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. nyahahaha i was a little late before I got it..hahahaha.

    Have a nice day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm glad Princess Gail is not from Saskatchewan!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bwahahaha...didn't see that one coming! Thanks for the laugh.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥