Saturday, March 5, 2011

Carnival - Day VII

Today is another Fun Day at Sea and we are heading back to Miami. Although all these posts have been set to post prior to our leaving home, I'm sure that we are having the time of our lives. I'll have pictures and lots of memories to share once we get home and settled.

I went on a cruise with a girlfriend not too long after hubby and I got together. It was one of those cruises that we had set up and paid for months in advance. The night before I left he told me he loved me for the very first time.

I missed him terribly on that short cruise and couldn't wait to get back home. This time we are cruising together and we can tell each other everyday that we love each other. The first thing he tells me every single morning after he wakes up is that he loves me. Every single morning. I'm a lucky gal.
Share This


  1. I'm smiling becuase I know how lucky you are... keep having fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

  2. You are a lucky girl indeed. I'm sure that you are having a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about it.

  3. Wow, what a wonderful thing to wake up to. You sure are one lucky person. Can't wait to hear all the details. Safe trip home.

  4. And also Sandee he is a VERY lucky man. Lots of love to you both and sorry to hear the cruise is almost over, how time flies when your in paradise. I hope you didn't to much weight, lol.

  5. You are BOTH lucky!

    I hope you have had a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see the pix!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥