Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Carnival - Day III

Today is a Fun Day at Sea...we are headed to St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands. I'm having a cocktail and enjoying the view. Hubby is really interested in this Fun Day at Sea and if he likes this cruise he wants to cruise to Hawaii from San Francisco or Los Angeles. Please make him love this cruise.

Have a terrific day everyone.
Share This


  1. The fun is traveling with people you know, unpacking once, and your hotel moves.

    I'll be in and out today, so bear with me on the spam stuff... OK?

    Everyone have a great day, y'all

  2. I hope you can do more cruises, west coast style.

    My bucket list includes ALASKA, by sea if need be! :)

  3. Gorgeous picture. Wish we were there. Have yourselves a blast.

  4. Oh, fun days are just great and I feel sure your husband will LOVE it. We took a 15 day cruise around Hawaii and it was the most fantastic experience. I highly recommend it. I'm just wishing I could take another cruise. So glad you're having fun.

  5. Ah life at sea, i remember it well. Glad you're having a great time. Come on Hubby, cruise Hawaii, you know you want to...

  6. I see many cruises in your future :) Enjoy

  7. Have a great trip!!!!!!

  8. I predict lots of cruising fun in your future.

  9. Believe me, there is no way for him not to love cruising. Get ready for your lei :-)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥