Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blogger's Cruise - VI

Thursday morning finds us near San Juan Puerto Rico. This morning is our Evil Crew get together with John Heald (Carnival Senior Cruise Director). The evil crew creator is Ed Konefe.

I've been a member since last July and this group has come up with tons of ideas on what evil to do to John. John hates Barney, so the theme is Barney. Aren't we evil. We had a great time with lots of laughs. Below is John's take on this get together.

The first shot is of Big Ed, Baby Girl (Bobbi) and John Heald. Numerous folks got up and presented him with all kinds of gifts. There was a lot of toilet humor (spelled incorrectly) along with all things Barney. A great time was had by all and John was a very good sport.

The next shot is my buddy Sandy Bell. She had that winning smile the entire cruise.

The next shot is Sarge Charlie and Empress Bee along with the flat cats. They were so well behaved on this cruise.

The last shot is Sarge Charlie, Empress Bee, Princess Nanni and her husband Eugenio Margarida. Princess Nanni is a teacher at Coleogio Marista and lives in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. She is a very special friend of Carnival Cruise Lines, the Evil Crew and John Heald.
Tomorrow: San Juan (continued)
Share This


  1. Looks like lots of fun,

  2. Oh this looks like fun! And there's cake, too! Woo hoo!

  3. Looks like fun to me. What a fun week you had. All that fun and good food too. Such a deal. Take care.

  4. hey i didn't get any barney cake! what's up with that? buggers...

    it was lots of fun and the best part was the friends...

    smiles, bee

  5. Now all I can think is, how did they manage to sneak a cake like that through embarkation and it remained whole. They must have some serious cake bakers on that ship! lol.

    I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you...

    I don't even want to know why I remember the stupid Barney song. There is no barney in our house! Megan prefers Elmo!

  6. Looking at you and Zaney were reason enuf to smile:) And hugging. I wanna do it again...all of it! Cruising is sooo much fun. Miss ya.

    Big hugs, honey...

  7. Dang. It was so much fun and over far too soon! I've been looking at more cruises and trying to convince my sisters they need to go on a few of them!

    I'm ready!

    Big hugs :]

  8. whoaah .. cats on the tables!

    Hi Sandee :-)

  9. The Barney cake looks like a rather tasty cake. I bet everyone on the cruise was wishing it would never end.

  10. buy I had fun,even if it was just looking st the fun everyone else was ghaving.

  11. All of it looks like so much fun!

    I bet Sandy Bell's smile lights up the room!

  12. Hi Ferd - Yes, Sandy's smile does light up a room. She's a dear. :)

  13. I hate Barney too. Just sayin'

  14. wow! lots of fun over there.

  15. Barney cake!!! my niece would have love that! :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥