Monday, March 28, 2011

The Birthday Gift...

A fellow was talking to his buddy, and he said, “I don’t know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I’m stumped.”

His buddy said, “I have an idea, why don’t you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She’ll probably be thrilled!!!”

So the first fella did just that.

The next day his buddy asked, “Well, did you take my suggestion? How did it turn out?”

“She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling - I’ll see you in two hours!!!”

18 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Sometimes things just don't work out as planned

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, he messed that one up! ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that was a nice gift... tee hee! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor husband! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess he should have been more specific! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is a sad story. Poor guy. Not a good suggestion. Hope all of you have a great week. Big treats to Little Bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She got her present, and he got his present...

    A empty house, and peace and quiet for a couple of hours...

    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shame.......hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. men are a little bit dumb. bless their hearts.

    big hugs :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. And did she run off to his buddy's house?

    ReplyDelete
  11. At least she was happy with the gift. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I tried to pick up this lady at the bar. She said she was on he menstral cycle. I told her I owned a Honda motorcycle.

    Have a great week!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heheh! he made a right mess up of that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooch! I guess the husband won't be making that gesture again in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, next year I bet she gets flowers...lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. It pays to be specific. I guess that's why there's fine print.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥