Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vacation

Tomorrow we start our Carnival Cruise vacation and that means today is a very busy day. We have to make sure that everything is packed and ready to go for our departure tomorrow afternoon. Our granddaughter will be house/dog sitting while we are away so we are going shopping this afternoon to stock up on the food they like. We are leaving and they are moving in for the next 11 days. Our Little Bit won't like it that we are gone, but if we leave her in a kennel she won't eat. As long as she's home she does okay. She will cry when we return. Tears of joy crying. She is such a precious dear.


If you don't see much of me today you'll know why. I'm so excited about this trip because we started planning it over 8 months ago. I was beginning to wonder if we would ever make it to February 25. Well tomorrow begins our great adventure, and a cruise, but most importantly I'm meeting bloggers that I love. Sarge Charlie and Empress Bee, Dick and Sandy, and Barb and Linda (we met Linda several years ago). For me this is the very best thing of the entire trip.

I've set up post for each day that we're gone that will let you travel along with us. We are not bringing any electronics (except our digital camera) so you'll have to wait for us to return to process pictures and then I'll get some posts up with details. Perhaps I can help Empress Bee stalk someone. One never knows what mischief you can get into on a cruise. I know that I won't be blogging until our return. Let the vacation begin.
Share This

21 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation to the fullest Sandee!! :) I'm sure you'll have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited much? I think you are really looking forward to this trip. Enjoy! Sounds like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip... and y'all have to stalk someone... I mean with taht many stalkers there's gotta be enough to have fun with....

    Have a blast and get a agroup photo for Lisa and I. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Little Bit. My cats will all be fine and dandy with my parents and the neighbors who come over eery night to visit them. But they'll be glad to see me when I get home. Once they've forgiven me. Takes about 30 seconds! :D

    I've met everyone but you and Zane. It's going to be so wonderful! Can I be a stalker, too?

    Big hugs! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon voyage, Sandee and Zane. I do wish we could be joining you. Maybe next year. We will be there in spirit. Take lots of pictures, I cannot wait to read all about it from everyone's different perspective.

    Be safe, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. speak for yourself, i'm posting live from the ship! ha ha ha

    can't wait to see you! it's so much fun getting ready to go!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bon voyage to you and Zane! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandee, you have one heck of a time on that ship. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Bon Voyage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for you! So cool to be able to meet fellow bloggers, and on a cruise ship at that! Have a blast (and a drink) for us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have an awesome (and safe) trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time flies so fast! All the best to your cruise! Be safe. :D

    How I wish I could go with you! LOL

    Have fun and enjoy the merry-making! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy, enjoy - I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you and Zane the best voyage ever. I am glad that Empress Bee will be blogging. Her and Sarge have way too much fun on cruises. I hope Sarge doesn't do any pole dancing.

    I can't wait to hear about your cruise and see all the wonderful pictures.

    Have a great time.
    Big hugs from Texas,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish you and Zane the best voyage ever. I am glad that Empress Bee will be blogging. Her and Sarge have way too much fun on cruises. I hope Sarge doesn't do any pole dancing.

    I can't wait to hear about your cruise and see all the wonderful pictures.

    Have a great time.
    Big hugs from Texas,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so jealous! Have a great time. I'm excited to see the pictures when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bon Voyage, We won't know what to do with all of our extra time to fill by not reading your posts everyday. Have a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope that you enjoy the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll be posting live from the ship all next week. I am sooo looking forward to seeing you both on Sunday---FINALLY! :)

    Real hugs, real soon! Safe travels...

    ReplyDelete
  19. How exciting. Have fun and can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a great time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a GREAT time!!!
    Can't wait to see the pictures!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥