Wednesday, February 23, 2011

She Said...She Meant

A mans guide to what a woman is really saying:

I just need some space..... without you in it.

Do I look fat in this dress?... we haven't had a fight in a while.

No, Pizza is fine..... you cheap slob!

I just don't want a boyfriend right now.... I just don't want you as a boyfriend now.

I don't know, what do you want to do?... I can't believe you have nothing planned.

Come here... my puppy does this, too.

I like you, but... I don't like you.

You never listen... You never listen.

I'll be ready in a minute... I'm ready, but I'm going to make you wait because I know you will.

Oh no, I'll pay for myself... I'm just being nice; there's no way I'm going dutch.

Oh yes! Right there!... well, near there; I just want to get this over with.

I'm just going out with the girls... we're gonna make fun of you and your friends.
Share This


  1. Heheh! the pizza one is brilliant :-)

  2. Near there! Bwahahahaha! Men like to travel, but they never bother with a map or ask for directions! Hahahaha!

    Big only 3 sleeps before our adventure begins hugs xo

  3. I'd Bwahahahaha too if they weren't so true!
    Still I can smile because there are others! :)

  4. Sometimes woman can be a wee bit on the confusing side and that is putting it mildly!

  5. Teeheehee Oh dear! My husband must not read these phrase translations. He might break the female secret code....and then what?

  6. Yeah, not too far from the truth. But I have to say, I'll take pizza anyday. In fact, Hubby suggested our weekly date night to our favorite pizza joint tonight. Can't wait!

  7. "Do I look fat in this dress?"

    His answer, "Are you blind or just looking for a fight?"

  8. well finally someone told them! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee

  9. I like the one " Do I look fat in this dress?"... nice way of dragging the poor thing for a fight.
    have a great day!

  10. You missed, "I love you, you're the perfect man!" ...boy am I gonna have fun changing him and screwing with his mind. LOL


  11. The secret is OUT! Hahaha...good ones.

    Have a super day. See ya SOON. Big hugs, honey...

  12. I, too, like the pizza one. But then they are all good. Wow, won't be long now before all of you are on the high seas. Have yourselves a fine day.

  13. Ya know... guys should take notice. Those are TRUE!!!!!!

  14. My wife wants me to copy and post this on the wall at home. LOL!

  15. yeah, that sounds about right.

  16. The secret code revealed!

  17. What??? We always listen, now can you move out of the way the game is on. ;-)

  18. Hmmm...It makes me wonder whether there's another meaning of "listen". :)

  19. Thanks for posting this, Sandee! It is helpful to know the secret language! LOL

  20. Ladies can be such a headache, but they can be so sweet if you know where to press the right buttons.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥