Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Old Fart Football

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, ‘Seven Points.'

His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?'

The old man replied, 'its called fart football.'

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says ‘Touchdown, tie score...'

After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'

Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on the old man.

He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally shits in the bed.

The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'

The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides.'

Hat tip: Sarge Charlie of Sarge Charlie
Share This

21 comments:

  1. Half time? bwahahahaha! I don't think I'd enjoy that particular league. Just saying.

    Big hugs :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! i think rather thank switch sides i would switch beds

    I love a good farty joke

    "sprays freshener around blog and leaves"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    I think I'd say, "I quit!" or "Game's over. You lose!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure sounds like a smelly game to me. Too funny though. That made me laugh this morning. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least the visiting team gets to leave the stadium after the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and don't ask me about halftime either! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. dirty...
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL--oh the terrible head picture I just got. Great one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. actually, this is sickness from my son via email........

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard there's the term "blowout" in football. I guess that term will be perfect for this one. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reminds me of the time I got some stick deodorant. The instructions said to take off cover and push up bottom. So I did. For the next week my farts smelled beautiful.

    Have a great day! Hugs!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. good one. Hey Steve(DA Dude),you did that too??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good!!! Perfect!!! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha Ha I laughed so much I nearly had the same problem myself

    ReplyDelete
  15. ROFL, that is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGravy...game is definitely ovah! Thanks for the belly laugh.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gross but oh so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Disgusting...but it still made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My husband would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yuck! But funny lol! I would not switch. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥