Friday, February 11, 2011

Laws - Part III

In Tibet, many years ago, the law required all women prostitute themselves. This was seen as a way to gain sexual experience prior to marriage.

“Female breasts,” according to the Arizona Supreme Court, don’t constitute“private parts” under state law.

The Asiatic Huns punished convicted male rapists and adulterers with castration. Female adulterers were merely cut in two.

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

The T’ang Dynasty Empress Wu Hu passed a special law concerning oral sex. She felt that a woman pleasuring a man represented the supremacy of the male over the female. Therefore, she insisted all visiting male dignitaries show their respect by pleasuring her orally when meeting. The empress would throw open her robe and her guest would kneel before her and kiss her genitals.

In London, it’s illegal to have sex on a parked motorcycle.

There is, in fact, an Illinois law that prohibits a number of things—one of which is a public erection, another is nude dancing. The prohibition against the public erection has never been challenged in the Supreme Court, but the prohibition against nude dancing has.

In 100 A.D., the Teutons, an Germanic tribe, would punish anyone caught as a prostitute by suffocating them in excrement.

The vow of a Roman vestal virgin lasted 30 years. If she engaged in sex before then, she was punished by being buried alive.

In 17th century Spain, it was illegal for anyone other than a woman’s husband to see her bare feet. A woman could freely expose her breasts, but feet were considered sexual and had to be covered in the presence of men other than her husband.

26 comments:

  1. Boy, Empress "Woo Hoo" was a wild old broad! (Not to throw a chink in the comedy armor, but they're still doing some pretty gnarly stuff to girls - especially in Africa. Think they'll ever wise up?)
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find this stuff? LOL!

    Happy Friday, Sandee! Just 16 days to go! Woohoo! Big hugs :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Sexy feet. I don't get it, but I guess that's what got that Jets coach in so much trouble.

    Have a great weekend, Sandee! We've got a busy one, 50th Anniversary party and a baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well after reading this i have binned my motorcycle cancelled my trip to Indonesia in favour of Spain :-)

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, Gracie beat me to it! I'm chuckling over this.... Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it really sounds like it is NOT a good idea to be a prostitute. Glad I didn't try that job. Hope you have a super week end Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they should have that motorcycle law in sicily! just sayin'...

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. no time to comment, i have to visit the empress

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I wasn't buried alive!!! hahahaha.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I know how Empress Wu Hu got her name. I think she was onto something. I was horrified when I discovered nude photos of my feet on my Facebook page. I think it was posted by an old boyfriend with a foot fettish. I'm thinking of hiring a Podiatrist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well ... some of these seem a bit extreme to say the least!

    Have a great Friday, Sandee; see you in just over two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wu Hu of the Tang Dynasty and oral sex made me laugh...and so did Sarge.

    Have a great Friday. 16 days. Just sayin'. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erections are against the law in Illinois? Really?! I'll remember that the next time a cop pulls me over in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they changed the law about erections in Illinois. They are taxing it now. Unless you are a politician then you get to have all the erections you want (for free) as long as long as you screw the taxpayers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm an Indonesian and never heard such penalty befell on someone. Hmm...people here are just that good in concealing such "crime".

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't stop laughing. I'm not sure what's funnier... The penalty for masturbation or Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought London was meant to be a liberated city, I'm going to have to contact the Mayor and see if he can change that motorcycle law...

    I bet whoever made up the no masturbation law in Indonesia is the biggest ****** out there!

    I never knew laws could be so much fun to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey guyz n dollz..HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sex on a parked motorcycle,I can see that.depending on the Bike it may be no fun any way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. suffocated in excrement? EWWWW
    So if you can't have sex on a parked motorcycle is it ok to have sex on a moving one?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Willy does not think breasts should be private parts either.

    19-4 Willy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Exactly what do they decapitate in Indonesia? Just asking?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Empress Wu Hu, indeed! lol. I died.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't know which one is funnier, they all made me laugh.

    Love and Blessings,
    AngelBaby

    ReplyDelete
  25. These were all so funny, I don't know which one I liked the best.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Too funny! Thanks Sandee for the crazy info!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥