Sunday, February 27, 2011

Carnival - Day I

We'll wake up this morning in Miami Florida. Sun and fun. Do you see the cruise ships? We're going to be on the Carnival Glory early this afternoon. We will be having lunch on the Lido deck with our blogging buddies. Empress Bee is the queen of the cruise. Well, she called it first as she always does. I'm Princess-Because-I-Said-So. We have a couple of Duchesses too. I'll have a tiara which you will all get to see me wear when I return home. You'll just have to wait.

Let the cruise begin. We sail at 4:00 PM this afternoon. Life is really grand.

11 comments:

  1. Life sure is...especially after FINALLY meeting you and Z on the Lido--SOON! Get ready:)

    It's gonna be a blast. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Vonage. Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! Give a round of hugs from me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel the excitement in your post. Can't wait to see that tiara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun. I'll be on the lido deck of a twelve foot aluminum boat this morning. Fresh fish and eggs...gag! The beer is cold though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time! I need to see that tiara :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did a trip like this a few months ago.. it was amazing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm vicariously enjoying your cruise while wearing a tiara. I hope I don't burn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're off!!
    Hooray!!
    May you have sunny skies and calm seas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a blast Sandee! Love and hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. <--- is wondering if you will have internet access all over the Caribbean :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥