Sunday, December 26, 2010


He grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear. "Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat. I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking `no' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say ...

"Okay, ma'am," said a voice. "All done." My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling, holding out my purse. "You can board your flight now."
Share This


  1. Except that it would be a woman doing the search unless that regulation was ignored.

  2. is it too late for a second career?

  3. LOL...go for it Sarge!! I thought it was going to be a DR.S visit. You got me today!!
    Big hugs!

  4. Too funny. Maybe I will go on a trip. Take care Sandee and have a grand day.

  5. laughing at this AND sarge! too funny...

    smiles, bee

  6. Go for it, Sarge!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

  7. That is one way to get your kicks!
    hahahahahahaha! Great one, Sandee!

  8. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WOW! That totally went somewhere else LOL! Hugs and loves!! :)

  9. I never saw that coming. Good luck to Sarge on a getting his second

  10. Ha Ha great one. Now if you'll excuse me I have a job interview at the airport

  11. The story is great but Sarge's comment is even better!

    Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! We're dealing with an onslaught of snow today. Yeeha.

  12. oish..sign of the times girl!!!

  13. Go, Sarge, go!!! :)

    Sending big snowy hugs from Jawjah...

  14. Absolutely Brilliant!!!! TSA all the way, ha ha

    Big Holiday Hugs :-)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥