Thursday, December 30, 2010


Are you sick of making the same resolutions year after year and yet you never keep them? Here are some resolutions that you can actually accomplish!

Read less.

I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.

Stop exercising. Waste of time.

Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.

Procrastinate more.

Drink. Drink some more.

Start being superstitious.

Spend more time at work.

Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.

Take up a new habit: maybe smoking!
Share This


  1. Dang. I've almost got that list licked! Woohoo! Thanks, Sandee, I really feel like I've accomplished something now!

    Big hugs :]

  2. LOL.. toooo good!!
    will share this with my friends.. :)
    i will put ur name with it. i hope u dont mind..

    but awesome resolutions.. i gonna try few.. :P

  3. Now those are some resolutions I could probably accomplish with little to no problems!

  4. I like them all, except for spend more time at work. throw that one OUT!

  5. maybe add, "wear a grove in the sofa"??

  6. yep, some you could keep....

  7. but no smoking!

    smiles, bee

  8. Oh my, I can go with that list. Eat, drink and be so happy. What a great year this is going to be. Take care Sandee.

  9. You know, it's all about perspective :)

  10. I do them all now. Except for the drinking part. I guess I'll have to work on that.LOL

  11. Yeah, I think that I could handle those better. At least I would do better with those than the typical ones every one makes. I gave up on resolutions years ago.

  12. HA finally a doable list of resolutions. Hmmm which one to pick???

  13. HA finally a doable list of resolutions. Hmmm which one to pick???

  14. I just want to get rid of this cold. I like to set the bar low, while seated at the bar drinking a high ball.

  15. I have the perfect one but I think I have already broke that one. Not cuss someone or some thing out.

  16. I'll give the smoking a miss but the rest seem quite attainable

  17. This is the kind of New Years resolutions that I will probably stick too.

    I have decided not to make one single resolution this year, because I know it wont last...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥