Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let's Say Thanks

If you go to this web site, Let's Say Thanks you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently stationed overseas. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

It is FREE and it only takes a few seconds.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking the time to support our military!
Share This


  1. Awesome. I did it. Then I shared it on Facebook. God Bless Our Troops.

    Big hugs :]

  2. great idea--on my to do list today :)

  3. I'm heading over there right now!

  4. oh thanks! going now...

    smiles, bee

  5. great idea.
    Have a great day!

  6. Thanks for this reminder. I will go do this right now...and 'steal' this for my blog.

    Sending warm hugs, honey...


    welcome voting,
    you are nominated, you win one vote,
    if you join us and vote for others, you win another vote, then you win at least a honorable mention award.

    Good Luck!
    Happy Wednesday!

  8. What a great gesture! I'll be sending a card, as well as passing this on.

  9. Super I am headed over now!! Thanks for the post Sandee!!
    I hope you have a great day!!
    Big hugs,

  10. Wow..that was really cool. The cards all made by those children are marvelous.

    God Bless our troops and God Bless you too Sandee!!
    Jackie xoxo

  11. Great idea, will do it thanks for supporting the troops!

  12. I think I did one of those last year. it's a great idea, our troops need our support. I'll head over.

  13. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to "borrow" this post.

    Thank you in advance. Have a great day! Week! Month! Year! etc! LOL

  14. Thanks for posting this. I sent the card Gracie picked out and I added it to FB too.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥