Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Good Dog

Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good Dog.

1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.

2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

3. The Litter Box is not a cookie jar.

4. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.

5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

7. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying 'hello'.

8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table

9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

10. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt across the carpet.

11. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.

12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
Share This


  1. It took me a while but I finally learned that rolling on dead seagulls is NOT a good thing for people either. bwahahahahaha! Actually, you could title that list 'A Good Anything' and it would still be valid!

    Big hugs, Sandee! :]

  2. Abby! Come here, look at this list for doggies! See anything you could improve on.

  3. LOL--oh the life of a dog!

  4. that last one made me laugh out loud!

  5. LOL...Molli rally needs to work on numbers:12,8,3 and 1!

    She definitely is bad about those 4. This is so cute!!

    I hope you have an awesome day!
    Jackie xoxox:-)

  6. Cats aren't squeaky toys? Really? Wow, there are going to be a lot of disappointed dogs out there when they find that out.

  7. Oh my dear - those were too funny, and too sweet and too true!

  8. Woof! Woof! LOVE it! Great to be a DOG. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  9. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.

    I'll pass that one along to my cat!!!

  10. I like these Sandee! And I'm tempted to steal them.
    Our beagle, Adi, has learned all these perfectly. But, ... Katrin, our nine year old adopted poodle is the old dog who won't learn new tricks.

  11. You have to be kidding me, we can't do any of those things??
    Jasmine and Ande

  12. this is so getting swiped.

  13. Hugging you back. Thanks for the kind words.

  14. Duke still needs some help with a couple of

  15. #1 & #3 are really important to remember. I must do these things anymore...

  16. excellent list! i forwarded it to my granddogs!

    smiles, bee

  17. Loved the list, especially the litter box not being a cookie jar. I'd like to add: Pillows and shoes are not chew toys. A trash can is not an all you can eat buffet.

  18. Man, you know how to take all the fun out of a dog's life! Cats are sooo much easier.

    Thanks for the smiles. I sure miss my doggies.

    Big hugs, honey...

  19. There's going to be a lot of bad dogs for Christmas.

  20. Yep, our little delinquent is in Reform School and is learning not to do those things - slowly, but surely.These were just too cute!

  21. These are wonderful. Love every one of them.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥