Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear God

Dear God: Is it on purpose our names are the same, only reversed?

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a Dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the 'Chrysler Beagle'?

Dear God: If a Dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad Dog?

Dear God: We Dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Share This


  1. Dear God,

    I would totally buy a Chrysler Beagle. Could the horn make that awesome Beagle sound?In fact, I think every single car should now be named after a dog and sound like them.

    And one more thing, God? Could I stick my head out the window while I'm driving and have my ears fly in the wind like that? That would totally Rock my world. Thanks so much.


    Big hugs, Sandee! :]

  2. more spaghetti, more spaghetti!!

  3. LOL @ the mailman one... I've always wondered what it is about dogs not liking people in uniforms...

  4. I like chili on my spaghetti please.
    How about a Mitsubishi Shih Tzu! Just askin'

    Glad you're enjoying the Christmas Music Marathon.

  5. What a great post today! I agree that cars should be named after dogs.

    This was so much fun to read.

  6. just love these!!!

    smiles, bee

  7. Those are so terrific. What a good laugh Mom had. Especially the Mitsubishi Shih Tzu. Now that is a mouthful but a great name. Those are all great. Hope you have a fine day.

  8. Certainly good points to ponder and smile about...srsly. There is no happiness compared to a dog's happiness, right? :)

    Enjoy your day. Stay warm. Big hugs, honey...

  9. LOL...our mailman drives so for Molli the she would pray for the meter reader man to be it!!
    Hope you're having a great day!

  10. Duke wants to know when God will be answering these questions and if you will be posting them :)

  11. I don't suppose there will ever be a Subaru Cockapoo either. Just sayin'

  12. However, we might see a Jeep Huskey, or a Ford Retriever.

  13. makes me miss my doggie..............:(

  14. nyahahaaha...okay, i'll try to remember that...more meatballs on spaghetti for my Jinky (dog) Bwaahahaha...

  15. I have it on very good authority that the British Rover car company was named after a very loyal canine.

  16. I wood lyk to ryd arownd in a Ford Poodle


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥