Friday, December 24, 2010

Cool Person Test

This test is based on how cool you were in High School.

What crowd you ran with, what car you drove, who you dated, etc.

It's pretty accurate.

You may want to send it to your friends to see if they've changed. Click below.


Stolen from: Phil of Phils Phun

From our home to yours - Merry Christmas.

Share This


  1. LOL......very cute...smarty pants!!Hope you have a great day!!
    Big hugs,

  2. You know me sooo well:)

    Have a super day. Big hugs, honey...

  3. Have a blessed Christmas Sandee. My best to you and Zane with big hugs thrown in!

  4. holy crap, i am still a ........

  5. Yay! I'm even smarter and nicer and more beautiful than ever! Woohoo! Thanks!

    Big hugs :]

  6. Well that wasn't nice Sandee. LOL. Too funny. Nothing has changed for me. Have a wonderful day tomorrow. Hugs to all.

  7. oh man, i'm a dickhead. again. sigh. ha ha ha

    merry christmas my friend, see you soon!

    smiles, bee

  8. I think there is something wrong with that test. The results certainly fit some people I knew in high school, but certainly not me. Do you have the name of the company that manages the test. I need to contact them and so they can correct their mistakes....oh, that was joke. Never mind.

    Merry Christmas.

  9. And a very Merry Christmas to you too. lol

  10. Thank you Sandee. I neded that!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and family!

    At first it scared me, but then the continue button and it said that I was as clever as I have ever been. :), :), :), :), :), :), :), :), :), :), :), :), :), :), :),

  11. Incredible speedy and accurate test. At least I am in a great group of ahhh, hmmmmm, sighhhhhh, peeps :-)

  12. Gracie loved the video. I didn't let her see how poorly I was thought of in high school. At least, time hasn't changed me much.
    Sandee, Have a Merry Christmas. I'm Santa will be good to you. I know he is being really good to Gracie.

  13. I knew I wasn't cool in high school but I thought I would try anyway just in case maybe I really was. I knew I should have left well enough
    Love that video

  14. LOL--great test! Hey Sandee and Mr Sandee, have a wonderful Holiday!

  15. haha.... great test. I'm so cool!

  16. While I am not a Xmas celebrator I think that video is just the curest thing I have seen in a long while. He must've been cold though sleeping in the snow. I am amazed he didn't eat all those biscuits & drink the milk. Dixie would've gobbled the lot

  17. P.S. that should read CUTEST not CUREST. Stupid keyboard...

  18. You know I never even saw the that is precious!!

    You are one cool lady Sandee!:-)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥