Sunday, December 19, 2010

Comment Game

It's time to play the comment game again. I've a very busy week this week so I wanted you to have something constructive to do. Now play nice okay!

Here's how it goes: I'll start the game off at the bottom of this post by choosing two words or phrases, like coffee or tea, and which ever one you prefer you choose. You can also explain why. When you have done that you do two new words or phrases for the next commenter to choose from. Feel free to come back as often as you like. Just have fun. If someone derails the game will one of you put it back on track? Thanks.

First comment: Open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Share This


  1. We always opened a gift on Christmas Eve - the new jammies!

    Egg Nog or Punch?

  2. tough decision. How about egg nog

    real or artificial tree?

  3. Oooh, that's a toughie. Depends on the situation. For tradition's sake I'll say real.

    Love the pine scent, but hate the cleanup and watering.

    Opening presents -- Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

  4. christmas eve! loved that part!

    multi colored lights or all one color?

    smiles, bee

  5. Oh I love all lights multi colored and the same. But, my favorite is all one color on the tree.

    Lights-blinking or not?


  6. No blinking lights and keep them all one color please.

    Staying home or traveling for Christmas?

  7. Staying home this year.

    Traditional Christmas turkey dinner or something different?

  8. I prefer to stay home and have everyone come to my house.

    A big meal at lunch or at dinner?

  9. I prefer a dinner meal but hard to do with all my animals.

    Turkey or Ham for Christmas dinner

  10. Both turkey AND ham.

    Cooking Christmas dinner or eating out?

  11. Cooking and eating in a warm, cozy decorated home.

    Potluck, or do it all yourself?

  12. Do it yourself, it adds a flavor of caring to the meal. Of course I prefer Mothers home cooking over my own.

    Opening your own presents or watching others open theirs.

  13. Watching other people open theirs - it's so much more fun!

    Snow or no snow?

  14. 10 cupcakes for dessert or 11?

  15. 10 Cupcakes!
    Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate?

  16. Dark Chocolate for sure.

    cranberry sauce home made or in the can

  17. I'm lazy Cranberry sauce out of the can.

    Hot Chocolate or eggnog flavored coffee??

  18. I've never tried egg nog, doesn't sound too good though so I will choose hot chocolate

    Dog or Cat???

  19. Kats ar eevool so I chooz Dog.

    Eeting Brussel Sprowts or Snot (I no wot I wood preefer)

  20. Dark chocolate, white chocolate, it's all good...but dark chocolate is my favorite.

    Egg nog...Ack!!! Give me Hot Chocolate every time.

    Shopping online or in the stores?

  21. Both - shopped online and in stores.

    Big family get together or a small gathering during the holidays?

  22. Small gatherings.

    Hot weather or cold weather?

  23. Hay yooz orl missed myn yoo had to chooz between Brussel sprowts or snot so kum on peepul chooz(I hate brussel sprowts)

    Brussel Sprowts or Snot

  24. Brussel Sprouts, it'd be the first time, but way better than SNOT! :)

    New Year's Eve Home or Out?

  25. New Years Eve in, I'm too old to stay up until midnight anymore.

    Pumpkin pie or fruitcake?

  26. I prefer fruitcake as i have never had pumpkin pie.

    Wine red or white?


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥