Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Blog Hop

Jackie over at The Painted Veil and I are doing a blog hop (Christmas Celebration-hop).

What happens in a blog hop is if you enter your link on my site your link will show up on everyone that is participating in this blog hop.

So go ahead and enter your link.

The Last Present Under the Tree

There is one last present under the Christmas tree,
I wonder whose it is?
Is it for the little girl with the rocking horse,
Or is it for Grandma or Aunt Liz?
It looks so lonely,
Sitting there by itself;
It’d certainly be an awesome addition
On "somebody’s" shelf.

The ribbon is gold,
The paper is paisley red;
"Who does it belong to?"
Keeps rattling in my head;
I decided to snatch a peek,
And see whose name is on the card;
It’d only take a second,
It won’t be very hard.

When no one was looking,
I reached under the tree,
Carefully handling the package,
"Who knows, it may be for me!"
But when I read the card,
I thought it was extraordinarily odd,
Because the message read,
"Love and blessings," God.

--Joel Bjorling
  1. The Painted Veil
  2. Comedy Plus
  3. Mike's Place
  4. Rambling Stuff
  5. Clinically Clueless
  6. MargsAnimals
  7. Russ
  8. Sandy
  9. Sarge Charlie
  10. Vodkamom
  11. Lisa
  12. Willy
  13. Lois
  14. Babs
  15. Karen
  16. Jack K.
  17. Linda
  18. Barb
  19. Gracie
  20. Cat's Perspective
  21. Empress Bee
  22. Matty
  23. Hale McKay
  24. Carol
  25. Annie
  26. Steve
  27. Roger
  28. Sandy M.
  29. Of Cats
  30. Wendster
  31. Fredamans
  32. Christmas Lights
  33. Lydia @ On The Verge
  34. Anns snap edit scrap
  35. DrillerAA
  36. Ann
  1. Made in Heaven
  2. Samantha
  3. TheChickenista
  4. Welcome Sunshine Home
  5. Liz
  6. Mommyland
  7. Busy Moms Tips
  8. Peace Love Happiness
  9. One Fine Wire
  10. Cactus Jack Splash
  11. Good Neighbors
  12. CP
  13. London Is Cool
  14. GrammyMouseTails
  15. eastcoastlife
  16. Im. . . but GAGAY.
  17. TonerGreen
  18. Window Shopping
  19. Mom's Wish Lists
  20. Bluedreamer
  22. Play Dress Up
  23. Mommying On The Fly
  24. Willa @ SmartMommy
  25. Grandma Sez So
  26. Our Little Corners
  27. Wanda's Wings
  28. Living Authentically
  29. The De-Evolution of Man
  30. What's Up
  31. Austin
  32. Silly Willy and Fluffy
  33. Little Zoie's Steps
  34. This linky list is now closed.
Blogspot Blogs

Wordpress Blogs

Share This


  1. It's beautiful Sandee and one I have never read before.

    I hope others join in before this hop ends on the 27th!

    Merry Christmas and big hugs!
    Jackie and family xoxo

  2. Love and Merry Christmas, from our hearts to yours and Zane's...Dick & Sandy

    See y'all in February!

  3. Loved the poem Sandee. Have a Merry Christmas.

  4. So they are young ones? Hopefully just playing around and not making a real escape!

    Happy WW and Merry Christmas to you!

  5. I've missed you too! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas.

    All my love,

  6. Hey! You guys are 22 days late. I've been celebrating for nearly a month. Stop by and listen to some great Christmas music.

  7. Cute poem. Duke says to sends special Christmas wishes your way

  8. It's a beautiful poem. :)

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas celebration. :)

    Liz @ MCN

  9. Lovely poem! I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

  10. I would have participated in the blog hop, but I am so technologically challenged I couldn't get it to work.

    Have an awesome Holiday.

  11. Great idea Sandee and Jackie I'm putting the badge up now and try to get through the list, thank you!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family Sandee. Hugs and loves and presents! :)

  12. Hi Sandee ~~ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and family! :),

  13. Sandee and Jackie, count us in.

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and hope Santa brings you tons of goodies.

    BIG HUG and a Kiss under the Mistletoe :-) ho ho ho

  14. Have a very merry Christmas from the Wanderng Scotsman in London Town...

  15. followed ur blog Pls follow my blog,

    Have a very merry Christmas

  16. Have a Merry Christmas from EastCoastLife of sunny Singapore!

  17. A really touching poem!

    Merry Christmas, Sandee!

  18. Hope your Christmas went well Sandee thank you for the Birthday wishes and song :) Hugs and loves!! :)

  19. hey sweet..we are knee deep in snow..literally!..ha

  20. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Sandee!!

  21. Drop by to give a belated greeting, wish you had a joyful Christmas.

  22. I missed it. :( I had it on my to do list, but got so busy. Hope you and Mr. Z had a great one nonetheless. Happy New Year!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥