Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The $50 Bill

Just before Christmas, an honest politician, a generous lawyer and Santa Claus all got into the elevator at the Ritz Hotel. As the elevator traveled from the 5th floor down to the ground level, one-by-one they noticed a $50 bill lying on the elevator's floor.

Which one picked up the $50 bill, and handed it in at reception?

Santa of course, the other two don't actually exist!
Share This


  1. You got taht right! Bwahahahahahahahahaa!

  2. yes! i didn't get it but now i do... ha ha

    smiles, bee

  3. LOL, that is so true. Good one Sandee. Hope you have one great day.

  4. I knew something was awry when you said honest politician!

    Hope you are having a wonderful day.

  5. an honest politician and a generous lawyer? now that is a fairy tale...lol

  6. an honest politician and a generous lawyer? now that is a fairy tale...lol

  7. I figgered that one out! haha

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs, honey...

  8. Santa is mythological...
    a honest politician and generous lawyer are mythical...
    have a great day!

  9. you got this one right.....

  10. Silly you! Everybody knows Santa uses chimneys not elevators. Besides, there is no such thing as a $50 bill. At Least I never saw one.

    A Christmas hug for everybody.

  11. I believe in Santa! But an honest politician? A generous lawyer? Never gonna happen!

    Big hugs :]

  12. Hi Sandee, I am in AL visiting my son and his family for Christmas. Just wanted to say hi. I still do not have internet because money is so tight, so I am hogging their computer while I am here. I'm doing well- still fat and sassy, lol. Miss you, Sandy


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥