Sunday, November 21, 2010

Truths - Part II

I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.

As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.

Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my *** everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
Share This


  1. Those are all terrific. Number 16 is so very true. Thanks for the huge chuckle this morning.
    Hope you have a fun Sunday.

  2. more good ones!

    smiles, bee

  3. Yep, I'm guilty of #6. I think they call it a lazy man's load?

  4. I can relate to so many of those. #6 is standard practice and #9 I do that all the time. Sometimes it works and sometimes people just give me a very confused look like "Well, are you going to answer me or not?"

  5. Dick leads the pack on #10. Really good ones.

    Big hugs, honey...

  6. I LOL'd @ #1 because I totally do that... and I do the grocery bag thing, too. Thank goodness for plastic bags and handles. You couldn't do that with paper bags.

    Have a terrific Sunday, Sandee! Big hugs :]

  7. Yep, I can so relate to all of these, too! Funny thing is, Jamie would rather lug in a bunch of bags at once rather than make two trips and she's only 17!

    Have a great Sunday!

  8. Big smile going on here...Pam, the Picky Prof, our on the phone with me and agrees 100% about High School students!!

    I am with you on the bicyclists...these are really good!!

    Happy day to you and big hugs!

  9. Are these all of your opinions? Because I am pretty sure you and I have A LOT in common when it comes to truths! :) I had a ton of fun reading these, thank you for the smile and laughs!

  10. Laughing...I've actually done this,

    "Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is." And #16 also sounds familiar.

    Great post Sandee, as always...

    Have a great Sunday~

    Hugs and love,


  11. Darlin, you know I look at my watch and can't tell you what time it is.

  12. I have a light in my freezer! I love these. Happy Sunday.

  13. Those are awesome! Sorry I been away for so long Sandee. Work has slowed down and I can do some blogging now. I wanted to have a gallery style pop up photos in my post and had to change that awesome template you gave me for it to work. I'm glad it worked for you. But I have that template saved just in case the code stops working. Love and hugs! :)

  14. I laughed out loud at #4! And I will admit to relating to all of them!

  15. I can certainly relate to #15
    BTW Thank you for that great photo

  16. ALL of the numbers are in my phone so that I can ignore them at will.

  17. Oh, these all are so very true. More than one would make a great FB status update, too.

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    Gobble, gobble!

  18. So many of those home truths, ring a bell with me.

    I normally can't stand cyclists, but if I was to see a few like the girl in your picture, then my view point could change!

  19. Hahahaha i laughed on #9 because when I was in Sweden, some people didn't know that i can't speak swedish, so when they talk to me i said "What" lol and later they found out that i am not Swedish speaker..haha

  20. Item #16,You betcha!!!That's why my alarm clok is on my dresser.I have to get up to shut it off,than why bother hitting the snooze button.

  21. Wow Nice points covered ...

    Really Great Work


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥