Saturday, November 20, 2010

Truths - Part I

I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

There is great need for a sarcasm font.

How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

Was learning cursive really necessary?

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

Bad decisions make good stories.

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

"Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever.

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? **** it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
Share This


  1. Funny as ever and just how the hell do you fold a fitted sheet?

    have a terrific day Sandee!!

  2. I don't think there's a single one of those that I can't relate to :) Have a great weekend

  3. I'm pretty sure that not only can I get out of my neighborhood but I bet I can even get to the highway from my house!

    Have a lovely weekend, Sandee! Big hugs :]

  4. I agree with everything here, except the mapquest one, they need to add one for finding my shoes and my car keys first ( and maybe "remember to lock the door")

  5. I So hate #2... gets me alot...

  6. LOL brilliant collection especially 2. it's sooo annoying

    Have a great weekend :-)

  7. good ones! and it's 99 days to bc4!!!

    smiles, bee

  8. I really do want a sarcasm font. That would be the best. These are so good and I totally agree with all of them. There is no folding a fitted sheet. Take care Sandee and have a fun week end. Hugs to the boat.

  9. I like this "Bad decisions make good stories." :D

    No further explanation needed.

  10. As you know Willy Steals. Might see several of you quotes show up - Hope this is ok.

    and 10-4 Willy

  11. so funny! And I can relate to all of them. Seriously want a sarcasm font too!

    thanks for the laugh this morning, enjoy your weekend!

  12. Sandee, these are too funny! I hate to tell you this, but I know how to fold a fitted sheet. It wasn't something I was dying to learn how to do. I have a SIL that is sorta weird that way and she taught me how to fold it. Hers looks just like it came out of the package and mine is a little less neat, but I am not at anal. LOL!

    Have a great weekend!

  13. I so much love these. I would LOVE a sarcasm font. Have a great weekend!

  14. Thanks for the laugh! I am going to borrow this for my site!!

  15. Oh Sandee -loved this one and all the advice it holds! Also, the one about laying on a rock, over a small stream and dipping your hand in the water to make you smile. Yep! It worked like a charm as I cracked up completely! Keep up the humor train, my friend!

  16. As I'm reading on down the list I kept thinking "Hey! Did I write this?" If not, I sure should have!

    Hope you and Zane have a fantastic weekend!

  17. 1. I let the computer do that.
    4. Absolutely!
    5. Oh, it's easy. There are even youtube videos with instructions!
    6. Yes.
    8. Right? That's the first thing I look for. Of course if the person was 98 years old, not necessary.
    9. Got that right!

  18. I would live in the sarcasm font...really, I would.
    The kids are the worst about that nine ring thing...yes they are.

  19. Sarcasm R us:) Good ones!

    Big hugs, honey...

  20. Definitely want a sarcasm font but would like to have it in cursive with skid marks as dashes and middle finger exclamation points.

  21. I would have to say, # 15.... SO TRUE!!

  22. You did it again. You were first and you were correct!!


  23. Laughing... "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever."

    Those are hilarious, and fun to read~

    Hugs and love again,



Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥