Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life Explained

In mathematics and computer science, graph theory is the study of graphs, which are mathematical structures used to model pairwise relations between objects. A "graph" in this context is made up of "vertices" or "nodes" and lines called edges that connect them. A graph may be undirected, meaning that there is no distinction between the two vertices associated with each edge, or its edges may be directed from one vertex to another; see graph (mathematics) for more detailed definitions and for other variations in the types of graph that are commonly considered. Graphs are one of the prime objects of study in discrete mathematics. Source: Wikipedia

This explains so very much. Life Explained by Scientific Graphs!

Hat tip: Tammy D.
Share This


  1. These are brilliant, and so very true. Especially the one that made me laugh the most....."when she says there's nothing wrong".

  2. Heheh!funny and all are spot on

    Thanks for the early morning laugh :-)

  3. The YMCA one made me LOL! And nobody has an Open Bar anymore. If they do, they haven't invited me. Just saying.

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! Big hugs :]

  4. Love these graphs! Very clever and funny! It's your birthday? If so, have a wonderful day! If not, have a wonderful day anyway!

  5. Sooo true! Now get that YMCA song outta my head. Oy...

    Thanks for the continued smiles. Big hugs, honey...

  6. Oh my those are all so very true. Love the graphics. Take care and have a happy day. Peace.

  7. These are awesome! Not to mention all true!! Have a great day!

    Big hugs!

  8. Dontcha' just love these? I do...

  9. The YMCA one made me laugh out loud, and the wife saying nothing is wrong... Hysterical!

  10. These are just as good as the last bunch. The one about men attending weddings is about as accurate as it can

  11. so glad you are explaining this all to me!

    smiles, bee

  12. The YMCA one was hysterical. HYSTERICAL! I laughed right out loud!

  13. I love these! Funny!

    Big hug to you, Sandee!

  14. The easiest way to resolve a computer issue a new computer!

  15. Really funny!
    The first three really made me laugh :)
    Thanks for visiting and commenting my post, all feedback is precious.
    A good weekend :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥